How many seasons of TUF did/do you watch?

ive seen every episode besides a few UFC Brazils and Mexico

2 or 3 in the beginning... got old fast

I stopped after Bisping/Miller 

all except the subtitled stuff

season 4 was the last season I watched.

Think the last one i watched fully was Conor/Faber

I didnt watch much of the Brazil/Latin ones.

I like the Ultimate Fighter, but i think its run its course now.

No Love & TJ would be good if they let out Cody brought in Conor to wind up TJ.

Other wise i ts gonna be like watching scrappy do vs TJ,

Cody  -  "Im the champ bitch, you know i knocked you out!"

TJ -  " Show the footage cause im gonna knock you out"

Repeat x 12 an episode.

All of them, up to season 2. 

I watched the first five atleast. Also the Kimbo season.

Back in 09 TUF was really popular in this forum when it was USA vs UK

i wanna say Faber/barao was the last one i watched

I'm still in the game, nigga!

The last one I saw was Latin America 1 and before that I think it was like season 10

ThatsHowIRoll -

Favourite moments - Stand and Wang, Let me bang bro and Nate Diaz trying to fight Karo

I remember it being more Karo behaving like a jerk in the locker room after his cousin fought and Nate standing up for himself. I could be wrong but it was around the time that Nick and Karo fought.

Last one I saw was when Hugues and Serra were coaches. After that I grew tired of it.

Media Monster -

Gold

I've probably seen 5 or 6 seasons total. 

Blowtorch19 -
ThatsHowIRoll -

Favourite moments - Stand and Wang, Let me bang bro and Nate Diaz trying to fight Karo

I remember it being more Karo behaving like a jerk in the locker room after his cousin fought and Nate standing up for himself. I could be wrong but it was around the time that Nick and Karo fought.

Yeh agreed.. Karo was tying to be the tough guy and Nate wasn't having any of it. Always good to see the bully getting shutdown.

the way nate hid behind the door was definately shutting karo down!

GoofyDiazvsKaro by tangental

I was pretty dedicated to the show up until season 6 or 7.

Every episode of every season of the US version, and about half of the international ones.

I still look forward to it

Like Media Monster's awesome Gary Oldham gif says...

I record them and fast forward through the drama and boring fights though. It takes about 30 minutes.

I think the show would be much more popular and enjoyable if they focused more on the intricasies and nuances (to paraphrase Frank Mir) of the techniques involved. It would better educate newer fans and also highlight the skills of the coaches, especially the guest coaches that are brought in.

The show should be used to highlight the skills and personalities of the coaches even more so than some drunk kid who is trying to reap his or her 15 minutes.