How many southpaws has chad mendes fought?

Thread title.

Wondering if this is an overlooked factor for this fight, southpaws are always tricky for an orthodox fighter to deal with anyway let alone a talent striker like Conor. How much weight does this factor hold?

I'm guessing Chad probably wrestled right leg forward, in certain clinch situations there may be techniques which work better against a southpaw that he's not really been able to use in MMA.

It's true though if he's never fought a southpaw and he's not done much sparring with them, with only three weeks to prepare it could be a serious problem.

Fight will come down to how well Conor stops the take down.

I can see chad going for a take down and catching a knee right to the dome hurting him badly and Connor finishing it off with some ground a pound. Phone Post 3.0

He trains at Alpha Male and those guys are always changing stances. I'm sure he's dealt with plenty people fighting southpaw. Phone Post 3.0

He hasn't fought one in a long time... last two were Javier Vazquez and Erik Koch

More recent than CM has fought a really good wrestler. :)

I would think that CM has been training to recognize and adjust to stance shifts on Mendes' part.

Neither southpaw that Mendes fought is near the upper / lower (punch / kick) threat that Conor is. Phone Post 3.0

He mentioned in ufc embed that he trained for south paws... Phone Post 3.0

Dead President - He mentioned in ufc embed that he trained for south paws... Phone Post 3.0
How bizarre. Phone Post 3.0

When was the last time Conor fought a top of the food chain wrestler?

Oh yeah, never. Phone Post 3.0

Firemansam - When was the last time Conor fought a top of the food chain wrestler?

Siver. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Firemansam - When was the last time Conor fought a top of the food chain wrestler?

Siver. Phone Post 3.0
That's funny. Phone Post 3.0

Shmigly - Thread title.

Wondering if this is an overlooked factor for this fight, southpaws are always tricky for an orthodox fighter to deal with anyway let alone a talent striker like Conor. How much weight does this factor hold?
Just one I can remember in recent past. Everyone's favorite punching bag, Cody Mckenzie. But I could be wrong. Not about Cody being a punchline punching bag and actual punching bag. He is actually a pretty cool cat. Spacey but cool nonetheless. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle -

Siver. Phone Post 3.0
Just cod he put conor on his ass 5x doesn't make Siver a wrestler Phone Post 3.0

NewOldTRT09er -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -

Siver. Phone Post 3.0
Just cod he put conor on his ass 5x doesn't make Siver a wrestler Phone Post 3.0
Pardon? Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
NewOldTRT09er -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -

Siver. Phone Post 3.0
Pardon? Phone Post 3.0
Conor was getting wrecked before he landed lucky. I had Siver 10-9 in the first. Phone Post 3.0

NewOldTRT09er -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -

Siver. Phone Post 3.0
Lol wut? Phone Post 3.0

Firemansam -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
NewOldTRT09er -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -

Siver. Phone Post 3.0
Pardon? Phone Post 3.0
Conor was getting wrecked before he landed lucky. I had Siver 10-9 in the first. Phone Post 3.0
Then you have no idea what you are watching Phone Post 3.0

Uni man - 
Firemansam -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
NewOldTRT09er -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -

Siver. Phone Post 3.0
Pardon? Phone Post 3.0
Then you have no idea what you are watching Phone Post 3.0

then you have no idea what a troll is

Firemansam -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
NewOldTRT09er -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -

Siver. Phone Post 3.0
Pardon? Phone Post 3.0
Okay Koala Cock, whatever you say. Phone Post 3.0