how many street fights

attacko, you did a jump side kick? I knew that TKD can be effective in a street fight.

ya i've been in like 20, but i have been bitten in the head, kicked in the head while beating up the kid who bit me in the head, threw a kid through a glass door... its hard to street fight anymore, cuz its not like i look for fights they just happen, but rarely these days will kids fight unless they bring 40 kids along, faggoons!!!!!

but we all know the key to winning any fight...

SHOOTIN' DUBS!!!!!!

Not nearly as many i could have been in. Talking, body language, giant knucles...all can be somewhat of a way of making a statement. There are times though and i must say i seem to revert to clinch, simple Judo throw, choke.

LOL @people giving records. Reminds me of playing pickup baseball as a kid and keeping track of our stats...

Sup glock?

The guy was getting the better of my friend..he had his side turned to me..and yes it was very effective. I knocked him down with a very powerful lead leg jumping sidekick that I have practiced thousands of times and executed pretty damn well with alot of power..he went down and was screaming in pain..I even said to myself "fuck, that worked good" but these guys were hardcore gangbangers red rags saying blood this blood that if you live in Cali u know what I am talking about. I didn't sleep to much the next couple of weeks because they said they were coming to get us.. I stayed up late for a while sittin on my porch with my 9. Nothing happened

by the way kids need to learn how to punch, the most injury i have ever sustained in a street fight so far was when i was fighting in sandles and i cut my toe on glass, you queefs!!!!!!!

dubs...

ive been in at least 20 id say, and i definitely feel that mma is the best training you can do for the street. The fact that you fight the way you train and dont rely on any katas or horse stances. althought i did knock a guy out with a karate elbow strike once, it must of been a fluke tho.

Attacko, i'm not in Cali, but here in Detroit we've had our fair share of gangs and eminem types.

Also, i've used the side as well with success. I used to bounce at a club and we threw a guy out for whatever the hell. Anyway, he kept coming back in the door and talking shit, we'd move towards himand he'd bolt back out. On like the third time he pops back in, I was kinda lying in wait for him. I threw a step behind side kick which nailed him directly in the chest and literally sent him flying back into and thru the door. My boss was a little pissed, but I got mad props at the bar. Only thing was, for like a month I was called the karate kid, which bugged the shit outta me.

LOL @ the karate kid..good stuff, what did your boss expect you to do? after throwing the guy out that many times he shoulda got the point..the guy was trespassing..your boss should be happy, maybe the word would get around that if you get thrown outta that bar stay out lol

Yeah, he was kinda anal. Always worried about catching a lawsuit. One thing though, he said he preferred hiring people with MA backgrounds over the big bodybuilder types. He said the MA'ers generally were more level headed/less attitude. He also had a 175 lb isshin-ryu guy there who was quite a scrapper. He was the smallest guy there.

not too many street fighters on here...

nor dub shooters...

LOL @ Kirik!!!

been in 12 and won all but 11 of em

'sup KKM.

Samoa.

Only 1 fight since 4th grade. I took at girl to her college's sorority party. Some guy touched her during the party (I didn't see it). She protested loudly to me and the other guy came walking over when he heard. We exchanged words, I told the guy to beat it. He grabbed me by the shirt and I did a simple judo hip toss and over he went -- I landed with my shoulder on his face. He was bleeding and the crowd in the middle of this dance floor was going crazy. I decided to push up off him and ducked into the crowd as security was coming. I disappeared into the crowd and watched as security hustled this guy out of the party. I had a few cocktails and felt awfully damn pumped. Not a big fight, but a small fight.

about 30 barfights, maybe just 2-3 in the last 10 years though.

one of my last ones i got the shit kicked out of me. i was at a wedding in chadron nebraska and a couple of my buddies were bragging about what a 'ultimate fighter' i was. word got around i guess, later after i was good and snookered a friend of mine got into it with another guy and they went at it. my friend was losing and getting beat pretty bad, i stepped in to stop it and about 3 other guys pounded me to the ground and stomped and kicked me over and over. one of the guys punted my face as a parting shot before they were pulled off by a off duty fireman they knew.

i had two black eyes, sore jaw, messed up ribs and a busted nose, which the firefighter guy straightened for me. i picked up my hat and stumbled after those 3 guys, one of them smacked me again. i felt it but couldnt tell who threw the punch, so i asked them which one just hit me. one of the guys took pity on me and said 'dude, you have had enough, just go home' one of my buddies (who escaped the beatings by running to his car) pulled up and yelled at me to jump in. i humbly did so, my training didnt help me too much in this instance.

Warfrog, quite simply, that sucks.

10-1-2

48 my last count. many o' dubs

only 3 or 4, dont really remember

lost one back in grade 7, my bud punched me in the face and i stood there wondering wtf was on the go hehe

had a couple here and there, nothin serious, i didnt knee one dude in the face, when he fell down i did give him a boot to the chops aftewards, didnt take a full soccer kick but i let him know not to get back up lol

(lots of hockey fights)

I love to fight, theirs nothing like beating a guy who thinks he can fight me, i like to be in mount and fuck his face up!!! I have fought many fights I just lost one, i was 17(85kg)and he was 25(115kg).....