How many times can you make new accts after ban?

Legit question for the mods. I've noticed that people make new accounts, after getting banned, over and over. Is the punishment simply losing your current account/join date, and it's ok to start a new one? I'm not sure that I understand the rules regarding this. What got me thinking about this is 1. I've seen it many times before. 2. There is currently a troll on another thread, that admits to being banned multiple times, all while enjoying his new account. No mods seem to care. What am I missing here? Phone Post 3.0

Pitbull3744 -

Maybe they give people a second chance?

Or they are too lazy to really MOD the place and wait for them to fuck up again lol 

That's what I'm wondering...Like I said, maybe I'm just not understanding the punishment, and the actual punishment is losing your old name/join date/etc?!?!?!? Phone Post 3.0

I for one don't want to live in a world where Cole Konrad stays retired.

Do you really get warned? Or does ban hammer come from no where without explanation? Phone Post 3.0

Was wondering the same as thaiguy has had 7 accounts THIS YEAR. Lurking since 1987 being his latest Phone Post 3.0

People are red carded, not accounts. If someone comes back and is open about being shown the door before, the new account is done too.

Mack Diesel - Do you really get warned? Or does ban hammer come from no where without explanation? Phone Post 3.0
When I was banned there was no warning. They let me back because it was a mistake on their part. Phone Post 3.0

FTUGTT_Mix6APlix - I lost my 01 account for bashing (I would disagree with therm term, but thats neither here nor there) a fighter who had been busted (and has been busted since) for juicing. After about 6 months I emailed Kirik and politely asked if I could make a new account. He obliged.
In a case like that you should get your 01 account back. There's a big difference between rouge mod bans, and legit annoying troll bans.

I was banned years ago for making a joke thread about Florian being on roids. At the time he was going to fight, or just fought (don't remember) I think Sherk, and there were a TON of threads about him juicing. I thought it was obvious that mine was a joke but some rogue mod didn't. I emailed Kirik about it and was reinstated no problem, but my date changed. Phone Post 3.0

KING Stannis Baratheon - In for later!!! Phone Post 3.0
Thanks for clearing that up Kirik.
Well on page 84 of "The greatest MMA fraud of all time" this guy that I just quoted admits to being banned before. It's towards the bottom, and he quotes Mmaguy who called him out on it, and admits to it. I'm pretty sure that his previous name was "Atkinson". Phone Post 3.0

I quoted the admission of a previous banned account, so it's on the last page of that thread. Phone Post 3.0

As many proxies as you have.

DeuceDroppin - I quoted the admission of a previous banned account, so it's on the last page of that thread. Phone Post 3.0
King stannis is a good poster and a great contributer. Phone Post 3.0

Wasn't KING in a budding internet relationship with the Huerta stalker?

I hope she appreciates you, even if you can never be together because of statutory rape laws

2JupitersTooMany -

I hope she appreciates you, even if you can never be together because of statutory rape laws

Jupes this would actually make sense, and gives me a better understanding of this guy. One of the frauds is a pedo, so random pedos end up sticking up for him. That would explain the "passion" that this idiot brings to the fraud threads. Phone Post 3.0

Mack Diesel - Do you really get warned? Or does ban hammer come from no where without explanation? Phone Post 3.0
I was banned for saying dave asprey was a douche in the joe rogan has a 17 year old son thread.

Couldn't understand that one? Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth - Was wondering the same as thaiguy has had 7 accounts THIS YEAR. Lurking since 1987 being his latest Phone Post 3.0
Same with If it ain't Dutch and WSOF is Great, nostripe, that Chinatown guy, and probably Bellator Fan. Of course it could be just a coincidence that they all do nothing but troll, say the same bs, and show up in the same threads. Phone Post 3.0

KING Stannis Baratheon - I don't deny it.. I'll take a ban no worries.. Maybe you should take a look at the thread I and many others have disrupted because it's a blight on an otherwise fine site. Phone Post 3.0
Actually, if you take a look at that thread, you will see that the fraud has no less than 10 fake accounts that he is posting under, along with 2 insane websites that most people with a good sense of humor, think are hilarious!

All of that, which has nothing to do with the fact that this guy has been banned multiple times, and admits to it. Phone Post 3.0

KING Stannis Baratheon -
DeuceDroppin -
2JupitersTooMany -

Jupes this would actually make sense, and gives me a better understanding of this guy. One of the frauds is a pedo, so random pedos end up sticking up for him. That would explain the "passion" that this idiot brings to the fraud threads. Phone Post 3.0
Are you calling me a pedo??

Be real careful son.. That's defamation. Phone Post 3.0
Well it seems that Jupes suggested it from something that he seems to know about you, and I'm saying that it would make perfect sense. So I'm not 100% sure that you are, but if you are, it would make perfect sense being the passion that you have for these fraud threads, some of which have pedo issues. Also, never been a buddy of Jupes, and have had random words with him, but I do respect him as a long time solid poster here, and not someone that gets banned over and over for being a troll. Yes I did call you a banned troll. Phone Post 3.0

KING Stannis Baratheon -
DeuceDroppin -
KING Stannis Baratheon - I don't deny it.. I'll take a ban no worries.. Maybe you should take a look at the thread I and many others have disrupted because it's a blight on an otherwise fine site. Phone Post 3.0
Actually, if you take a look at that thread, you will see that the fraud has no less than 10 fake accounts that he is posting under, along with 2 insane websites that most people with a good sense of humor, think are hilarious!

All of that, which has nothing to do with the fact that this guy has been banned multiple times, and admits to it. Phone Post 3.0
10 fake accounts? Where did you come up with that nonsense? Phone Post 3.0
Are you "the fraud"? Reading comprehension much? Phone Post 3.0