How many times can you make new accts after ban?

DeuceDroppin - 
KING Stannis Baratheon -
DeuceDroppin -
2JupitersTooMany -

I hope she appreciates you, even if you can never be together because of statutory rape laws

Jupes this would actually make sense, and gives me a better understanding of this guy. One of the frauds is a pedo, so random pedos end up sticking up for him. That would explain the "passion" that this idiot brings to the fraud threads. Phone Post 3.0
Are you calling me a pedo??

Be real careful son.. That's defamation. Phone Post 3.0
Well it seems that Jupes suggested it from something that he seems to know about you, and I'm saying that it would make perfect sense. So I'm not 100% sure that you are, but if you are, it would make perfect sense being the passion that you have for these fraud threads, some of which have pedo issues. Also, never been a buddy of Jupes, and have had random words with him, but I do respect him as a long time solid poster here, and not someone that gets banned over and over for being a troll. Yes I did call you a banned troll. Phone Post 3.0

It was a joke about being 12 years old.

DeuceDroppin... Check your PM's please

Kirik -

People are red carded, not accounts. If someone comes back and is open about being shown the door before, the new account is done too.

How do you enforce this? Is there actually ip bans or email cross checks that are done when someone new registers?

I would guess about 90% of the new accounts around here are from previous members. And especially anyone who posts exclusively on the OG right off the bat. Phone Post 3.0

There is absolutely no evidence that I'm aware of that KING is a pedo you goofs. 

I once posted a thread entitled: Fuck in my thread title.

That's probably the worse I've done and I was really stoned and it sounded hilarious to me. Only got a 24hr freeze...which convinced me that the MOD found it hilarious and probably because he, too, was really stoned.

Fuck it, I like this place. Might even stick around. Phone Post 3.0

To many questions. Is a cop that arrests you going to explain how you were caught ? NO lol

MrZipplokk -

To many questions. Is a cop that arrests you going to explain how you were caught ? NO lol

Sense. This makes none Phone Post 3.0

That's my Trademark ;-)

MrZipplokk -

That's my Trademark ;-)

Lol Phone Post 3.0

"Is run". Not "ran".

Not sure who showed this particular troll the door this time around, but since he was a blue name, as a sign of appreciation, I will re-up my blue name in the next few days. Phone Post 3.0

Winter came?

2JupitersTooMany -

There is absolutely no evidence that I'm aware of that KING is a pedo you goofs. 

And sorry..From your comments I thought that he had done something to show that he was, or likely was, which made sense from the angle that I stated earlier. Phone Post 3.0

Statutory rape occurs when a person has sex with a minor.  The Huerta Stalker is like 30 or something, so it was a bad joke implying KING was in gradeschool.   He's actually an entertaining poster sometimes, despite provoking people for sport, the lowest form of trolling. 

Lol, so king stanis got banned again? Phone Post 3.0

2JupitersTooMany -

Statutory rape occurs when a person has sex with a minor.  The Huerta Stalker is like 30 or something, so it was a bad joke implying KING was in gradeschool.   He's actually an entertaining poster sometimes, despite provoking people for sport, the lowest form of trolling. 

Yes I understand what it is, thanks..haha
I just didn't know the angle. I thought that the girl was underage and that he was dating her.

Most of us get into random stupid arguments on here, but yeah this guy was a straight up troll. I wouldn't even care about a couple of random comments, but this guy was straight up admitting that he was trying to ruin the thread, and was actually doing a pretty good job of it considering all of the awesomely insane things happening on that thread that barely even got noticed. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

ImTheSandMan - I used to have a 08 account but I was apparently banned. I didn't know why, I even made several attempts to email people on the ug just to find out what I was banned for. I don't fighter bash I thought I was following site rules. What is really frustrating is the fact that I still have no clue as to why I was banned.

What is the point of banning people if they cant even find out why they were banned. Phone Post 3.0
Ask Kirik or one of the super mods. I'll give them shit sometimes for things that don't happen automatically, but I'll also give them props in that I've never had them, or seen them ignore issues that are brought to them. This thread is a GREAT example of that. It's likely that you just didn't get through to the right person for some reason. Kirik/Zipp/Rick are all on this thread, and are all really good dudes, I'm sure one will let you know if you pm them. Phone Post 3.0

ImTheSandman.. Check your PM's please

ImTheSandMan -
RickStorm -

ImTheSandman.. Check your PM's please

Thanks rickstorm. Phone Post 3.0
C'mon man!!! You can't just disappear now and not tell us the reason!!haha

You got the f'n super mod A team up in this thread. Told you they would get you an answer!haha Phone Post 3.0