How many times to get up to PEE every night?

It seems other than youngins like Kirik JR, we are an ageing group here on the OG. Between the BP meds and the whiskey, I get up every hour to pee. Unless I drink alot-alot and then I just snore-sleep right through that.

How many times are you gladiators getting up to empty that steel bladder every night?

1 Like

Mostly 0. Sometimes 1.

1 Like

1 if any. But a nice long piss in the morning.

1 Like
  1. I don’t drink alcohol so maybe that has something to do with it. I would imagine if you drink a couple of beers at night youd be waking up to pee
1 Like

I don’t really drink alcohol too often anymore so I usually make it all night. I drink a lot of water but seem to be able to hold that fairly well.

When I have some wine or beers that’s it, I’ll be up a couple of times.

1 Like

Zero. I’m 43

1 Like

I’m 47. I might get up to pee in the middle of the night twice. A year.

1 Like

1 at least but not usually more…

1 Like

happy christopher meloni GIF

1 Like

What pisses me off more is waking up at 4:20 when my clock is set for 4:30…

6 Likes

I’ve always gone 1-2 times from my youth. Now? 2-3 times some nights… 5+ in a few others. And while pressure is typically lower compared to the day, it’s still “normal pee”, not “my prostate is huge” dripping droplets of pee. Annoying.

I went camping for a week in the beginning of August. I used a bucket ha ha. Damn it sucks. One night was cold and I only peed one time. I got lucky. I never know what kind of night I’ll get.

1 Like

Zero, now.

Last year and in previous years it was at least once a night.

I stopped drinking 8+ beers a night after dinner.

4 Likes

Right, waking up a half hour before and trying to decide if you just try and hold it (which keeps you awake) or get up and piss which wakes you up anyway.

4 Likes

pre diabeetus… too many times

1 Like

Only good thing is I grab a nap at work before anyone comes in for permits at say 8 or 830

You fools should go see a doctor. I pee at 730 then take a shit around 9am after my cup of coffee.

1 Like

if I see a doctor, I have to deal with shit

5 Likes

Well you do have og doctors here to talk you thru that shit. It’s cheaper too

listen meathead (Archie Bunker voice)

we had ways we dealt with such things in the past. we ignored them and them keeled over.

4 Likes

Can confirm.

Like clockwork I’m in there at 0100.
Pretty much always wake up at 5 but that’s just my butt talking.
I do take a monster one in the morning.

I wish the two sides would get their schedules together. I have absolutely no reason to be up at 0500 anymore 99%of the time.

2 Likes