How many towel uses do u get in?

Before switching to a different towel? I can't do it more than twice I think even that is too much... When I was in college that's what I washed most often lol

What say u og Phone Post 3.0

The towel I bring with to the gym, I get around 3 uses out of it. I go through 2 a week... Phone Post 3.0

Dbl post

I go by smell. Usually once a week. Phone Post

Kneeblock - 2 months. I only use the towel when I'm clean. Phone Post
Aren't u afraid you'll dry your ear with what you just dried your ass off with ? Lol Phone Post 3.0

But his ass is clean dbsg

I think I change towels weekly. Phone Post 3.0

When my Wife throws them out and buys me new ones.

Wife washes the towels every Monday, we each use 1 per week and then wash it. Phone Post

About 3 times. I like to hang it so it is air dried before next use. Kinda depends on how many clean towels I have as well. Phone Post

1 towel per day
2 showers per day, and if I have a hockey game 3 per day . Phone Post

I use 1 towel for my head and one for my body.

After a 4-5 days I rotate the head towel to body use & get a fresh one for head/face.

And since I use body towel a few days in row, I'm careful to use the end of towel (tag side) to wipe my balls so as bottom use balls side anywhere else the next shower

Eek.  

Twice. 3 Times at most.

Bout a week, and thats highly dependant on general humidity.

1 week, then she washes them.

DontBeScaredGomi - Before switching to a different towel? I can't do it more than twice I think even that is too much... When I was in college that's what I washed most often lol

What say u og Phone Post 3.0
People wash their towels? Phone Post 3.0

If you wash yourself properly, there's no reason why you can't go at least 1 week before changing.

New one everytime. Towels get washed once or twice a week. Phone Post

TTBangBang - I use a new one every time I shower. Is that not normal?

I can't believe there is only a handful of us...