How Many UFC PPVs You PURCHASED

Too damn many.

I think UFC 72 and 161 are the only ones I haven't ordered in the past 8 years. Phone Post 3.0

I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN -

Can't believe you guys spend that much on PPVs when there are many better options available

If everyone used those options then the system would collapse on itself. Someone has to pay. Phone Post 3.0

MMc AA - Zero. Free in the UK.

It's not free for everyone, but it's not PPV. Some people pay a monthly subscription. I get it for free now as part of my internet package (another thing Americans get charged extortionate prices for).

I dont purchase UFC events anymore. Too watered down.

TopGrinder - 45ish. I now stream em all. Before casuals viewer buddies would come by but as the cards got shittier and shittier they fell off. Hard to justify 70$ to watch a watered down card alone. Phone Post 3.0

LOL at this transparent bullshit you're using to justify stealing PPVs.

Most cards in the modern UFC era are WAY better than some of the shit they put on from 2005-2007. People forget how crappy some of those cards were back when PRIDE was in full force and still owned most of the HW and LHW divisions.

Everyone from UFC 45 to UFC 149. 149 was the first one I didn't buy. In almost 10 years. I've missed 2 since then. Phone Post 3.0

thousands of dollars worth

I could have bought a second car with the $ spent on ppv. Please don't tell my girlfriend. Phone Post 3.0

1. Years ago.

Both times I felt unsatisfied, so I don't buy them anymore. Phone Post 3.0

Exactly one.

Lesnar v. Carwin. I had $75 in bets on Lesnar with various colleagues (for me, the most ever on a single fight), plus I'd been running my mouth about the match up (and my friends' lack of MMA knowledge) for months, so there was some serious pride/ego on the line as well.

I was out of town when the event came, and I had to know the results--I could not wait and let my friends get any kind of jump on me. I forked out the dough to legally stream the event to my laptop.

I won the bets (barely!), so the expense seemed worth it.

Probably about 15 and about 5 or so pride events. Ordered the first Affliction card too. Phone Post

You were probably shitting bricks through the 1st round of that fight.

RickStorm -

I dont even want to know lol

. Phone Post 3.0

Not sure how many i brought but ive only missed 3-4 over the last 5 or so years.

Two of those were carlos vs nick and gus vs jones as i had weddings or something.

As soon as i come to the UG i saw the place had gone wild and i was instantly devastated!! Phone Post 3.0

69 Phone Post 3.0

All of them since about '98.

Prior to that a bit more spotty on purchases due to finances.  Young, some hard-times, and broke-ass.

However, all of them I could not PPV I rented down at the video store a few months later.  Same with Prides.

FWIW I also own all of the UFC's (except the last year or so) and Prides on DVD.

Not sure about the past few years, but out of the last year I've gotten 9 (that's counting 167 and 168).

I can count 20 in the past few years, I would be afraid to calculate exactly how much I have spent on UFC PPV's in total Phone Post 3.0

Maybe 15 or so in my lifetime. Usually catch it at a bar unless it's GSP fighting. Then it's a gong show anywhere in Canada. I can write them off though so I should buy more.

I've missed maybe 5 since before the original TUF. A lot of money Phone Post 3.0