How many women can you juggle?

Before going crazy?

I guess it depends on the chick. If they know whats good and they chill, then its easy work. However, meeting new girls and they are not down with being a side-piece..

When I was younger I didn't even think there was a limit. Nowadays... I feel like 3 is the max. I'm saying 3 girls you talk to and bang regularily and don't know about eachother

Also the fact that I roll with a flip phone. Makes it harder to text on the go. But I can use the same number on my ipad to text so at least at home its easier.

Am I just getting old or what? I'm trying to chill here and bitches be texting me and sending pics and asking for pics back.. With work and training, I feel like I have limited time for myself and they are taking up alot of that time and energy.

I'm vexed, guy. 3 is the max. I ain't doing more than that. Frig man, might even have to cut it down to 2. My time is precious.

Trying to love two women is like a ball and chain. Sometimes the pleasure ain't worth the strain. It's a long old grind and it tires your mind

You’re a pretty good juggler if you’re juggling 3

im 40 and the most I’ve done is 4 at the same time , but that only lasted a few months , because two of those girls wanted serious relationships 

3-5 was the perfect number when I was into it. I have a girlfriend now and I’m faithful. 

I also think if we were to break up I wouldn’t chase much pussy. 3 would be max. I don’t have the energy for it anymore. 

1. Barely. 

Mynewscreenname - 

3-5 was the perfect number when I was into it. I have a girlfriend now and I’m faithful. 

I also think if we were to break up I wouldn’t chase much pussy. 3 would be max. I don’t have the energy for it anymore. 

Yeah, but your humble brag game is stronger than ever.

Gean - 

"Am I just getting old or what? I'm trying to chill here and bitches be texting me and sending pics and asking for pics back."

lol I'm sure everyone is real impressed with your imaginary hoes

Oh fuck, I didn't even read OP(lol), and I was giving the other guys shit haha. Sorry other guy.

dios - 

You’re a pretty good juggler if you’re juggling 3

im 40 and the most I’ve done is 4 at the same time , but that only lasted a few months , because two of those girls wanted serious relationships 

3 is draining me which is why I made the thread. I'm older and busier nowadays. 2 regulars seems like the limit, and maybe the odd 1 night stand in the mix.

Bunch of liars up in this thread.  None of you m'fuckers are strong enough to even pick up a chick with one arm, let alone juggle 2 or more lol.

More delusional thoughts from OP.

#takeyourMEDs2018

Most I've done is three. It was effing exhausting. I'm down to one now, and I think I'll stick with it.

Pedro Navaja - Before going crazy?

I guess it depends on the chick. If they know whats good and they chill, then its easy work. However, meeting new girls and they are not down with being a side-piece..

When I was younger I didn't even think there was a limit. Nowadays... I feel like 3 is the max. I'm saying 3 girls you talk to and bang regularily and don't know about eachother

Also the fact that I roll with a flip phone. Makes it harder to text on the go. But I can use the same number on my ipad to text so at least at home its easier.

Am I just getting old or what? I'm trying to chill here and bitches be texting me and sending pics and asking for pics back.. With work and training, I feel like I have limited time for myself and they are taking up alot of that time and energy.

I'm vexed, guy. 3 is the max. I ain't doing more than that. Frig man, might even have to cut it down to 2. My time is precious.

You can afford 3 craigslist whores on your shitty salary? How can you afford fresh kicks and a fade?

Fuck, back when I tried juggling multiple chicks I could barely handle two.

Then again, this was when I was in college and it was a small school.

It was next to impossible to not run into them at the same place on the weekends

Straydog24 -

1. Barely. 

This...

kingofpancakes80 -
Mynewscreenname - 

Yeah, but your humble brag game is stronger than ever.

I’m a decent looking guy and I’m a fun guy to date. Not so much as I’m getting older. But I was years ago. 

I’ve always found this to be true... “20 percent of the guys get 90 percent of the pussy”.  I’m not in that 20 percent anymore. But I was at one point 

I once witnessed my buddy juggle 3...at the same bar at the same time. it was the most amazing/horrifying thing I have ever witnessed. dude was just floating between them for over an hour and somehow it never blew up in his face.

me personally 1 is my limit. and even that is pushing things

10er 10ing -

LOL at OP even having 1 on the roster. 

OP is a case where truth is more amazing than fiction.

I can juggle about two then it gets a bit much if they are semi-serious.

most ever was 7

i ran it like a baseball francise.

3 chicks in the majors, chick i would fuck in heavy rotation.

4 chicks i would call up and keep on a string just in case one of the majors was sent packing or left, then i would call one up from the majors

then, there was the constant getting other chicks number, scouting if you will, just in case i needed to fill out the farm team, or maybe call her up to the majors immediately

1 Puerto Rican.