How many years does Style have left?

He turns 40 this summer.

He looks great for his age but you have to think his body will start to go on him.

So, what do you think? 3, 5, 7 years?

3 full time, 2 more at a reduced schedule.

At the level that he performs? 5ish, if I had to guess.

I'm mainly a wwe guy, so I haven't really watched him before. I did see him a little in TNA, but I am blown away by how great he is. I think SD is my favorite over Raw because of AJ. His bumps are awesome. I'm pretty sure he's out performing everyone on the roster. I think he may try to go for as long as possible because he made it to the big show so late in his career. As long as his body holds up, I think he could squeeze another 5 to 10 years out.

CryLikeAGoat - I'm mainly a wwe guy, so I haven't really watched him before. I did see him a little in TNA, but I am blown away by how great he is. I think SD is my favorite over Raw because of AJ. His bumps are awesome. I'm pretty sure he's out performing everyone on the roster. I think he may try to go for as long as possible because he made it to the big show so late in his career. As long as his body holds up, I think he could squeeze another 5 to 10 years out.

same here, I literally never saw him work a match pre WWE, it is mindboggling how good he is and how it took him this long to get there, I don't know how long he has left, I would guess 3 years as a TOP guy, but I just hope he is able to make enough money during his short WWE run to last him and his family a lifetime

Stupid question, but has he always been this good or did he step up his game when he got to The E?

He can go at least 5 just like Michaels did. He already modifies what he does and takes care of himself.

AJ is a smart guy I think he would gradually change his style to add a few more years if he starts picking up injuries.

Hitman Herbert - Hes hitting the age you fall apart fast. Great worker, but also has been able to rely on incredible athleticism that will be leaving soon. I love his work but don't think he'll be another jericho.

You never know. Y2J heavily credits DDP Yoga for him being able to perform as well as he does so late in his career. Greatly extended his shelf life.

Not saying that AJ needs to start doing yoga or whatever, but if he starts breaking down, having more injuries, etc, he may find something that gives him another run the way Jericho did.

Probably 3 years at this rate then several as a part timer. He is incredible shame it took him so long to get to the wwe

Hunter V - He can go at least 5 just like Michaels did. He already modifies what he does and takes care of himself.

THIS. Keep in mind, HBK came back from a severe back injury to perform in his 40's. AJ hasn't been that messed up.

Crazy that him and cena are the same age

OJTT_Wiggy -
Hitman Herbert - Hes hitting the age you fall apart fast. Great worker, but also has been able to rely on incredible athleticism that will be leaving soon. I love his work but don't think he'll be another jericho.

You never know. Y2J heavily credits DDP Yoga for him being able to perform as well as he does so late in his career. Greatly extended his shelf life.

Not saying that AJ needs to start doing yoga or whatever, but if he starts breaking down, having more injuries, etc, he may find something that gives him another run the way Jericho did.

He's already all over ddp yoga babaaay

He probably can go 5 more years with the brand split and not having to wrestle at much.

Shadow Sniper - 
OJTT_Wiggy -

He's already all over ddp yoga babaaay

AJ does DDP Yoga? Cool - didn't know that.

Virtual VU.