How mnay hours are you in Skyrim

72 hours in so far.

And only a few hours ago I visited the graybeards. I should have done that right off the bat

About 15 minutes...I got burned to death by the dragon in the beginning chasing that guy around Phone Post

1. Leader of thieves, brotherhood and the companions Phone Post

30, leader of companions and archmage @ winterhold college Phone Post

22 hrs Phone Post

15 or so. lvl 13. haven't even touched the main quest yet (outside of the first but you have to do to get a house). now the leader of the dark brotherhood Phone Post

Somewhere around 80 hours. Except I did it wrong and beat the game at level 20 Phone Post

A shambolic 14 hours, I believe it is more as I had some epic gaming last night. It could be more 18. There is just too much to do, I havent really done many quests at all.

50 hours played. Suffered from my usual reroll disease when I first get a new RPG. Got three characters to level 18 before settling on my Orc dual wield warrior. Trying to progress the main quest but I keep getting sidetracked by random dungeon quests.

65, and I'm thinking about ending it. Got to get to SR3, and Arkahm City comes out tomorrow. So come get some, Alduin.

Lymond - 65, and I'm thinking about ending it. Got to get to SR3, and Arkahm City comes out tomorrow. So come get some, Alduin.

I'm thinking of starting over because I wasted a lot of perk points and I'm incredibly unguided Phone Post

12...im gonna go dungeon diving for more dragon shouts

over 60 now and I think I'm playing too much. I saw a guy walking through the trees next to my house and wanted to fire a dual-cast lightning bolt at him.

Man in Block - over 60 now and I think I'm playing too much. I saw a guy walking through the trees next to my house and wanted to fire a dual-cast lightning bolt at him.

A guy I worked with told me a story about when he was playing Oblivion. He pulled an all nighter playing it while in law school, and had to go to class in the morning.

He walks outside, completely exhausted but trying to be responsible, then sees some flowers and goes to grab them as he does every time he sees them in the game. Halfway across the street, he realized he was in real life and turned back feeling like an idiot.

So far, thanks to wife and kids, he's only been able to play about 10 hours of Skyrim, and I'm thinking that might be a good thing.

17ish and about 50 miscs quests done. Only did up to grey beards on main quest. Only been to markath and rifin aside from winterhill Phone Post

9 hours. Got it on last Saturday. Work and coaching commitments are leaving me without much time, so it's an hour here and there. Just finding my way to the location of the first quest the Greybeards give you. Saw my first wild Dragon, but it wouldn't land or attack me.

about 60 right now level 40 with mostly just wandering to random dungeons. I am finally doing the mages questline

Coming up on 15 hours, level 10.

Just enrolled in magic college to get more knowledge.

Taking a break from the plotline.

about 7 hours in, level 5 destruction fire mage, havent met with graybeards yet, noob of the companions.

Wtf do I get new fire spells at besides probably the college? All I have is the dual flamethrowing from the hands spell, although it is cool.

Bought a horse and a random dragon killed it, then I killed the dragon sigh, wasted 1k gold.

About 58 hours in. Level 31. Leader of the Brotherhood, Companions, and Arch Mage of the college. Two handed weapons is at level 90 and smithing is at level 100. Phone Post