How much CR@P do you take b4 u stop it?

LOL @ FABIO HAIR!

Moke - Some stuff I can put up with for prolonged periods, yet other things send me into the red immediately. Fortunately those things are few. But generally it has to do with direct disrespect and or stupidity.

You have to be careful though, because going into the red in some circumstances, even though appropriate (imo), are still not good. For example: getting shoulder bumped by a guy is one thing, and going off is fine and dandy. But I've been getting a lot of this lately...let's say I'm walking down the wide isles of Costco. I'm walking in a nice straight line, and my intended path is perfectly clear. Coming from the other direction will be like two older ladies with big purses.

They can clearly see me coming and I can clearly see their path, and there's PLENTY of space. Hmmm, yet their path seems to be altering a bit and they seem to headed directly at me. At the last moment I'll even have to turn my shoulder a bit to make even more space as they've completely intercepted my path (for no fucken reason whatsoever) and BOOM!, the bitch lets her big-ass purse slam into me.

This is an instant red zone disrespect/stupid-ass thing and I instantly and instinctively feel that twitch and have to stop myself from turning around and smashing her Goddamned face in. This has become a very recent and common phenomenon with me for some reason.

I never used to have this problem. But many people I know used to tell me I walk around looking mad like I'm looking for a fight, which is untrue. I'm just aware that there are a lot of morons everywhere. So fine, I've softened my outward presentation to the world...and this is what I get? Middle aged ladies think they can walk right through me?

Fuuuug. Doing the right thing would put me on security cam footage and in jail for a while. It's a dilemma, what should I do HG? What's the fix?

Whatchoo gotta do is just before they bump into you is bend over in front of them an say "Oh! One quarter!" and act like you picking up one quarter, that way they trip over you.

"B. Or, It's an alpha thing. These women see you as a Beta to be walked all over so they get in your way to make you move out of theirs. They midas well have been over and peed on your leg saying. Haha you are my bitch little man."

This is exactly it. And what bothers me is it used to be the reverse. People (including clueless women) used to make a wide path for me, much more than I needed. It was like the wake of a boat. I may have to go back to my previous body language.

"Old ladies like that? Just don't move your shoulder and run em over, imo. They'll eventually learn."

I have done this once or twice. I pulled back my shoulder like I'm about to give them my space, then shot it back forwards and BLAM! That's what my shoulder feels like bitch. Did you like that? Are you happy? Cunt.

"the answer to your question lies with a rifle, hatchet, machete and megaohm testset."

Armlock, I like your style. But what do I do with a voltmeter? Stabbing them in the eyes with the probes sound nice, but I get the impression you have other plans for that.

that's where the car battery comes into play

Moke - "B. Or, It's an alpha thing. These women see you as a Beta to be walked all over so they get in your way to make you move out of theirs. They midas well have been over and peed on your leg saying. Haha you are my bitch little man."

This is exactly it. And what bothers me is it used to be the reverse. People (including clueless women) used to make a wide path for me, much more than I needed. It was like the wake of a boat. I may have to go back to my previous body language.

I didn't want to bring this up but.....

After you moved to Hawaii, something changed about you. Maybe it's because you got domesticated or you have the samson effect. Cut your hair, lose your might.

LOL!

Koddammit!

That's IT! I have been struggling with the whole softer, gentler "spiritual" approach...obviously it's not appreciated and people just take advantage. Fuck it. Old Moke makes a fucken return.

Moke - Koddammit!

That's IT! I have been struggling with the whole softer, gentler "spiritual" approach...obviously it's not appreciated and people just take advantage. Fuck it. Old Moke makes a fucken return.

So, you're growing your hair back out then?

...except for that part.

the hair slow him down wu.

Moke - 

Armlock, I like your style. But what do I do with a voltmeter? Stabbing them in the eyes with the probes sound nice, but I get the impression you have other plans for that.

pull on their stanky ass clits and attach on of the heavy-duty clips from the tester, move the other around until you get the best reaction or just stab it into their eyeball. all the while explain to them the error of their ways and occasionally booting them in the asshole.....for better penetration lube boot toe. for guys just slit open their ballsack and fish around for some sperm delivery tubes to clip onto.

like i posted earlier, since the mid 90s i've seen an ever growing change in the behavior of society. they are fukin rude and self centered fuks, yet they show so much concern about "causes" as somekind of warped fukin reaction. just look at these fucktards battling fervently for the rights of illegals, micros, whales, animals, the poor, the environment, minorities, etc and yet they conduct themselves like fukstiks.

I loved college as an older student, but the behavior of these fuks made me want to kill everyfukenday! i fuken hate going out shopping, driving or KOD-forbid any type of event.....basically, i hate most anything that causes me to have to interact with most fukin people.

btw, anybody wanna hire me for some parttime work, i have great people skills LOL! need more ammo and thinking about buying a sig p226.....OH BRUTHA!

Wutang - 
Moke - Koddammit!

So, you're growing your hair back out then?

I've seen happen to the best of the playa's out their. They get domesticated... First it's like:

She is a cool chick
*Let's save money and get a place together.
*Your right going to bars is just a bunch of noise.
*Hmmnn Maybe I do train a bit much.
"No bebe, I don't like that 21 year old size 3 with DD. She is not my type I like you, your mature and I can have a conversation with you."
*Sure honey, I will hold your purse, while you go get me some new clothes.
*Hmmnn why the hell are all these old ladies getting in my way.
*Hay guys I want to go out but my old lady says no(or we have plans already). Come to think of it we always have plans on all my days off....

She is a cool chick: She is!

*Let's save money and get a place together: *stares at ceiling and whistles

Your right going to bars is just a bunch of noise: I've spent way too much time in bars. All I smell when I go in anymore is the stale beer, piss, and puke in the carpets.

*Hmmnn Maybe I do train a bit much: Will never happen. I will in all likelihood, die of old age on the mat.

"No bebe, I don't like that 21 year old size 3 with DD. She is not my type I like you, your mature and I can have a conversation with you.": Actually she totally lets me scope out chicks anywhere anytime. I never have to feel guilty for that.

Sure honey, I will hold your purse, while you go get me some new clothes: *stares at the ceiling and whistles somemore

*Hmmnn why the hell are all these old ladies getting in my way: LOL!

*Hay guys I want to go out but my old lady says no(or we have plans already). Come to think of it we always have plans on all my days off: Nah!

*makes excuses for all of the above

RIP MOKE

cries in fecal position

Hape.....its for wimminz of all ages.

FCTV808 - *makes excuses for all of the above

RIP MOKE

Indeed - all pau for that guy.

"A. Ether you are just attracting old laddies that will do anything to get your attention. Damn that Fabio hair of yours."

You know, actually, recently I have been a SERIOUS target for cougar attacks. I mean it's fucken ridiculous. Like they even get chance! But they are becoming quite aggressive.

When you show off the Steak in front of the Cougar they are going to get hungery.

LMAO I think this thread has changed to a self help for Moke.