How much do UFC tickets usually run?

Thinking about going to UFC 201 in Atlanta. I've never been to a UFC live, and Robbie is one of my favorite fighters. Matt brown is another favorite of mine. And uncle creepy is fighting? Sold. How much do tickets usually run? Do they get cheaper when you buy more than one? Tickets aren't on sale yet or I'd just check Phone Post 3.0

75-5000$ I believe Phone Post 3.0

at "UFC Detroit" I paid 400, but that was for like a sweet, where we had about 30 of us who all paid 400... Phone Post 3.0

mrspeakershere - at "UFC Detroit" I paid 400, but that was for like a sweet, where we had about 30 of us who all paid 400... Phone Post 3.0
400 each or you just pooled up 400 total? Phone Post 3.0

I paid $200 per ticket for the card in Nashville last year. I was about the 5th row on the floor, but it wasn't a ppv so you will pay more I'm sure. Especially with the big names fighter and a title fight. Phone Post 3.0

Im interested in this card too, Atlanta is only a 5 hour drive and would love to see Lawler fight.

Tickets do not have legs, so they are incapable of running. Many of the fighters do seem to run often though. 

Hope this helps

Depends on vegas vs non vegas. I sill be at 199 and each ticket after ticketmaster charges and shit was $114. That is for the front of the upper section. Phone Post 3.0

goob9 - I paid $200 per ticket for the card in Nashville last year. I was about the 5th row on the floor, but it wasn't a ppv so you will pay more I'm sure. Especially with the big names fighter and a title fight. Phone Post 3.0
Paid 850 each for same seats at every event in vegas. But only 250 for same seats at an event in Sacramento. Phone Post 3.0

redruM14 -
goob9 - I paid $200 per ticket for the card in Nashville last year. I was about the 5th row on the floor, but it wasn't a ppv so you will pay more I'm sure. Especially with the big names fighter and a title fight. Phone Post 3.0
Paid 850 each for same seats at every event in vegas. But only 250 for same seats at an event in Sacramento. Phone Post 3.0
Since they moved to MGM tickets have doubled. I only paid 450 per ticket for the Rousey McMann fight and they were 6th row floor seats. Phone Post 3.0

That fight was at Mandalay. Phone Post 3.0

$50 in Pittsburgh but it was a FN card and only about half filled. Phone Post 3.0

I'll be there for Atlanta as well, I've never been to one either but judging by the prices for 199 they will range big time from under 100 to close to 1000

You could get nosebleeds for around 75. When I went in Detroit, they were going around and moving the nosebleeds down to the main floor for free. Either way you will just be watching the big screens if you want to be able to really see the action. Phone Post 3.0

From my experience the first upper section is the best seats. When I went to Nashville I could see better from there than my floor seats Phone Post 3.0

Hm. I might be able to fork out 200. Maybe haha Phone Post 3.0

Go for 10 or so rows up from the floor. That way you see over the cage. Phone Post 3.0

I'm considering it myself, Im in Savannah so it's not that far. Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit man. Uncle creepy. thug rose. T wood. Matt brown. ROBBY FUCKING LAWLER I have to go to this lol Phone Post 3.0

Looks like the tickets are anywhere from 80-150$ for this card. Any UGers going? Phone Post 3.0