How much do you bench?

Be honest, i bench 100kgs which is about 220lbs, I weigh 96kgs. Not the best but i do alright, what about you OG? If you can try convert it into kgs for i am Australian :) Phone Post 3.0

I also weigh 96kg (212 pounds)

Lately I've been doing dumbbell bench, I use the 100 pound (45 kg) dumbbell in each hand and do sets of 5

Barbell bench, I can probably put up 235 pounds (106 kg) 5 times or so

There's some massive benchers on the OG (and some massive liars) so our numbers will seem small in comparison

dizz - I also weigh 96kg (212 pounds)

Lately I've been doing dumbbell bench, I use the 100 pound (45 kg) dumbbell in each hand and do sets of 5

There's some massive benchers on the OG (and some massive liars) so our numbers will seem small in comparison
I am aware of this lol i just wanted to see who is going to be honest Phone Post 3.0

two plates which is 225 pounds

I can get out 6 or 7 reps.

Im 175 right now. Way outta shape. But getting stronger

dumbbells i do sets with 85s.

dizz - I also weigh 96kg (212 pounds)

Id think you'd be able to barbell more if you can toss 100's around

Or you just stick to dumbbells?

My one rep max is 305 and I weigh 210 Phone Post

There's going to be some numbers in this thread that make Eric Spoto look weak Phone Post 3.0

225 12 times at 175

HenryO - 

Hm, I'm not sure...I plateaued with barbell about four or five months ago so I switched to DBs, starting with 75 pounders per hand, and worked my way up to 100s last week

Haven't tried BB benching since the switch, as I like the freer ROM with DBs more

What would you have expected me to hit with the BB with using 100 lb DBs?

I bench 405 for 20 to warm up then hit 495 for 10, finish with 585 for 6.

Seriously there was a black guy in the pen that did this. I was like ffuuuuuuuuuuu Phone Post

HenryO - two plates which is 225 pounds

Alright, question. I can rep 80s 6-8 times with dumbbells, but I struggle with 185 on bench. WTF is that? technique?

jdindiana - There's going to be some numbers in this thread that make Eric Spoto look weak Phone Post 3.0

These threads are all fun and games until Jeremy Hamilton posts

Weight 84 kilos ,6ft tried bench press for first time ever and heaviest I could lift was 55 kilos. Phone Post

225lbs, I weigh 166lbs.

dizz - 
HenryO - 

Hm, I'm not sure...I plateaued with barbell about four or five months ago so I switched to DBs, starting with 75 pounders per hand, and worked my way up to 100s last week

Haven't tried BB benching since the switch, as I like the freer ROM with DBs more

What would you have expected me to hit with the BB with using 100 lb DBs?

Id say 275 probably if you focused on gaining bench for couple months

But def agree that dumbbells are better anyway

CrazyPope - 

Alright, question. I can rep 80s 6-8 times with dumbbells, but I struggle with 185 on bench. WTF is that? technique?

No idea. That seems weird as fuck lol

Whoever does the most, I do THAT plus more weight for reps with one arm. it's all in the wrist. Phone Post 3.0

cheeseburgers 1 set of 3 Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo - Whoever does the most, I do THAT plus more weight for reps with one arm. it's all in the wrist. Phone Post 3.0

Your hands are too small to hold that weight Phone Post

HenryO - 
CrazyPope - 

No idea. That seems weird as fuck lol

I've always sucked at bench. My chest isn't crazy strong or anything but I feel like I should be able to push 200 at least, especially cause I'm not a small guy.