How much do you pay for a haircut??

I have been going to the same place for years and I remember when it was like $13 for a cut.. Then it went up from there.. So after not going for awhile I went in this morning and they now offer a regular haircut and rinse for $23!!

Is $23 too much for a haircut??

How much do y'all pay for a haircut or do you shave it yourself at home?? Phone Post 3.0

I have two places I go to. The barber that I've been going to since I was sixteen years old is about 15 minutes from my house and charges $13, but is already familiar with what I like and leaves my hair looking Good all the time. (very even, perfect length, etc) He also is meticulous and takes his time.

The lady a block away from my place only charges $8 and although she doesn't leave my hair horrible, its not as good as the other barber. You pay for what you get I guess.

$23? Unless you have your hair as long as Russel Brand, its entirely too much.

$20

$6 low reg from the px Phone Post

$0

But I just shave it cause I prefer not to rock the balding cul-de-sac look.

20 plus whatever tip.

$14 at my local barber.

charges $14 for a haircut and trimming up the beard.

he gets $20

Fighting - 

I read an article in GQ about 12 years ago that made some very very strong points as to why you should cut your own hair.

* You don't have to make an appointment. 

* You won't get stuck with some person who fucks your hair up.

* You know better then anyone how you want your hair.

* MONEY!  It costs nothing to cut your own hair.

* You need a trim Saturday night at 10:00, you cut your own shit when and where you want.

There were some other points, but that convinced me.  Since then I learned to cut my own shit and have never looked back.  It's great. 

This only works for a select type of hairstyles....

$30

15 & 5 for a tip Phone Post

Fighting -

I read an article in GQ about 12 years ago that made some very very strong points as to why you should cut your own hair.

* You don't have to make an appointment. 

* You won't get stuck with some person who fucks your hair up.

* You know better then anyone how you want your hair.

* MONEY!  It costs nothing to cut your own hair.

* You need a trim Saturday night at 10:00, you cut your own shit when and where you want.

There were some other points, but that convinced me.  Since then I learned to cut my own shit and have never looked back.  It's great. 

Teach me.

And pics?... Phone Post

$16, but I give him $20.  Hasn't fucked my head up yet. 

Wife does mine. So free Phone Post

I have severe psoriasis so I have been cutting my own hair for the past 5 years Phone Post 3.0

Kin9ofdaburbs-got-Toewsed - $6 low reg from the px Phone Post

$8 here, wtf Phone Post

$11 + $3 tip

$10 every other thurs at 1240 Phone Post 3.0

$12 Russian guy right by my house. I used to go to a different Russian guy but he smelled a bit and always put his junk on your elbow. Phone Post 3.0

So Fighting, did you make this decision aroudn the same time your wife stopped trying?