How much do you pay for a haircut??

1-I live in NYC.

2-I have a very larger head.  

3rd page and I just realized that nobody made a Flow-be joke Phone Post 3.0

PeteyWheatstraw uses a Flow-be

Fighting - 
nobadanymore - 
Fighting -

I read an article in GQ about 12 years ago that made some very very strong points as to why you should cut your own hair.

* You don't have to make an appointment. 

* You won't get stuck with some person who fucks your hair up.

* You know better then anyone how you want your hair.

* MONEY!  It costs nothing to cut your own hair.

* You need a trim Saturday night at 10:00, you cut your own shit when and where you want.

There were some other points, but that convinced me.  Since then I learned to cut my own shit and have never looked back.  It's great. 

Teach me.

And pics?... Phone Post

Don;t make fun of the pic persay, it was for a class project.  But you get the idea of the cut.

£7 Phone Post

Double 0 all over.

$13 + $7 tip. Phone Post

4 guard on top, 3 on back/sides

repeat in 6-8 weeks

$35 investment + cost of electricity

$100 :( Phone Post

Don't make fun of Fighting's haircut.  The Zack Morris undercut will be makign a comeback any year now

TopGrinder - I pay $52 for a cut, wash, style. I tip him 3$ to an even 55. I get a cut once a month.

I went to too maybe like 4 diff barbers before but they all screwed up my hair. They cost between 15-25$.

I know 55$ is quite a bitbut the dude is good and my cut takes about a hour unlike 15 min at a cheap barber. Phone Post 3.0

You tip $3?  lol, he must hate having you as a client

BaconRage -
Fighting - 
nobadanymore - 
Fighting -

I read an article in GQ about 12 years ago that made some very very strong points as to why you should cut your own hair.

* You don't have to make an appointment. 

* You won't get stuck with some person who fucks your hair up.

* You know better then anyone how you want your hair.

* MONEY!  It costs nothing to cut your own hair.

* You need a trim Saturday night at 10:00, you cut your own shit when and where you want.

There were some other points, but that convinced me.  Since then I learned to cut my own shit and have never looked back.  It's great. 

Teach me.

And pics?... Phone Post

Don;t make fun of the pic persay, it was for a class project.  But you get the idea of the cut.

HAHAHA Phone Post 3.0

Some of you that are paying $50-$100 is your hair long or something? Or are you going to a very expensive area?

Why they charging so much??? Phone Post 3.0

Body Shots - Some of you that are paying $50-$100 is your hair long or something? Or are you going to a very expensive area?

I pay $40.  In addition to a much better haircut, I get a wash, a shoulder and head massage and a hot towel

Mencken -
Body Shots - Some of you that are paying $50-$100 is your hair long or something? Or are you going to a very expensive area?

I pay $40.  In addition to a much better haircut, I get a wash, a shoulder and head massage and a hot towel

I got a cut and shampoo / rinse for $23 plus I gave $5 tip..

No head / shoulder massage :( Phone Post 3.0

$18 including tip at a old school Korean barber shop. I used to go spend up to $50 when I buy products when I used to go to Floyds Barber Shop. Now I won't go there unless, I'm asking for a new hair style then I go back to my Korean barbershop for maintenance.

$17. $4 tip since they only use attachments and scissors take more skill/time. Phone Post 3.0

Delorian -

$16, but I give him $20.  Hasn't fucked my head up yet. 

Same Phone Post 3.0

$20 with a 5 dollar tip and I always grab some hair gunk from the shop, it's marked up but way better then the 5 dollar bottle of dippity do I used to get at walmart. Phone Post 3.0

I've never paid for a haircut in my life (41 years).

My mom is a hairdresser. Phone Post 3.0

Jack Carter - $13.50

Korean women.

I tip the chance from a $20 Phone Post 3.0
Yeah,I'll bet you do ;) Phone Post 3.0