How much $ do you spend a week/month on groceries?

Weekly or monthly, how much money do you spend at the grocery store? On food and other living necessities.

Also, how many people in your household? 

We spend about $200 a week.

Family of 4. 

I think I spend like 30 a week on food for myself, and then every second or third week, an extra 20 to refill staples like olive oil or whatever.

$200 a week for 4 people??  Christ, I think I spend that on me

I'm alone, so about 30 on myself.

Anywhere from $150-$225 a week for my family of four.

Family of 4 averages to around 150/week. We don't eat out much either.

about $500 per month for a family of 3 humans and 2 dogs........

Depends week by week.  Typically 100 

$30 a week? I could do it but that would just cover like eggs, some vegetables, quinoa and oatmeal. No oils or seasoning. Unless you eat out alot 

I need to know the secrets of the dudes spending 30 bucks a week.

I spend at least 120 - but i eat a ton of meat and fruits which gets expensive.

$75 or so for a week of groceries if I do the shopping. 

2-3 times that if the wife does it. 

30 a week is mostly steamable bags of veggies, some ground meat, eggs, spinach and milk. I eat pretty blandly.

Like I said, once or twice a month I will spend slightly more to reup on seasons, oils, butter etc. but that stuff lasts a long time when you are only one person.

I buy healthy shit like free range or wild caught meat, nuts, and organic vegetables and fruits. Greek yogurt. Kerry gold butter, coconut oil, tea. Quality cheese is my vice. I'd say at least $100 a week but I'm happy to spend it on quality food 

IgnorantDeadline -

I need to know the secrets of the dudes spending 30 bucks a week.

I spend at least 120 - but i eat a ton of meat and fruits which gets expensive.

If you have an Aldi's, fruit and meat are dirt cheap. Fruit especially. Some people think there's something wrong with buying meat or produce there. There isn't.

kennyfrommd -

30 a week is mostly steamable bags of veggies, some ground meat, eggs, spinach and milk. I eat pretty blandly.

Like I said, once or twice a month I will spend slightly more to reup on seasons, oils, butter etc. but that stuff lasts a long time when you are only one person.

Still though, 3 meals a day at least, assuming you eat a fair amount $30 is low. I've definitely done it, recently being in a tight spot but it was tough

$480 a week. Young family of 6. Not sure what the hell my wife buys. 

About $500 week for myself and my daughter (2 of us). We get mostly organic. I eat filet mignon 5z wek and about 300 grams or protein per day from meat (no protein shakes). We also juice which is really expensive.

$100-125 a week for 2 people.  I eat a lot and the gf eats retardedly expensive stuff. 

£20-£25 per week - I normally eat the same crap. 

Chicken/ steak and rice, stir fry, pasta. 

I notmally bulk buy washing powder and cleaning products when they're on offer. 

Spend about £5 pw on scratchings, that's my vice, I love em 

colubrid1 - About $500 week for myself and my daughter (2 of us). We get mostly organic. I eat filet mignon 5z wek and about 300 grams or protein per day from meat (no protein shakes). We also juice which is really expensive.

You you spend $2000 a month on groceries for 2 people?

w.....t......f......????