How much do you squat/legpress plus weight/age

I'm 220. Was 185 less than a year ago. Can't roll or do muaythai anymore so I decided for the first time to lift to get bigger rather than just be strong and stuff
For bjj/muaythai. Once I starts doing legs more often weight came easy. Plus I eat triple what I used to

I squat 405 for three sets of 10
Leg press 1000 three sets of 10

I'm 25 at 220lbs 6"2, Just trying to gauge my strength vs size. Where
You guys at? Phone Post

No one? Phone Post

Squat 400x2 @ 205lbs

I leg press about 1095. Squat about 135.

That was a joke btw, but when i was a teen and 150 lbs, probably not far off of the truth.

I don't squat or leg press, but if you're doing a full squat, 3x10 at 405 makes you well stronger than the average person.

Is that a free squat, meaning not on a smith machine? Is it a below parallel squat ie: Mark Rippetoe style? Phone Post

you can always train muay thai and roll. just do it right.

also...how are you squatting. if it isn't a2g, it doesn't matter

ultimatestreetfighter - you can always train muay thai and roll. just do it right.

also...how are you squatting. if it isn't a2g, it doesn't matter
No I can't train because my schedule. I work full time go to school and just had a kid. That's the only reason I only lift now. I go to 24 hour fitness at 10pm when my wife and son are asleep. Phone Post

scrappydoo - Is that a free squat, meaning not on a smith machine? Is it a below parallel squat ie: Mark Rippetoe style? Phone Post
It's a "back squat" I guess it's called? No box and not on. A smith, just your run of the mill squat. Phone Post

Leg Press? Are you joking?

I can't take people seriously when they mention "Leg Press" in the same sentence as Leg Workouts!

The most that I have Squatted is 170kg. I usually tick over at 140 these days. I'd rather just do a circuit with say 70/80kg than do a 1rm.

LOL Awesome.

Andy the man - Leg Press? Are you joking?

I can't take people seriously when they mention "Leg Press" in the same sentence as Leg Workouts!

The most that I have Squatted is 170kg. I usually tick over at 140 these days. I'd rather just do a circuit with say 70/80kg than do a 1rm.
? I'm confused Phone Post

SidRon - I stopped counting reps a long time ago but I can squat 405 continuously for about 5 or 6 hours and I can leg press 1,000 lb for about three days straight.
I had really hoped that in this forum people would give real answers and stuff, I feel like I'm on the other ground with responses like this Phone Post

I can squat around 265kg at the moment. I weighed 117 today.
3x10 at 405 is good at your BW if they are proper squats. Nice work Phone Post

^ive just turned 27 Phone Post

TwoCanVanneDamne - I can squat around 265kg at the moment. I weighed 117 today.
117 lbs or kg? Lol if you weigh 117lbs and squat that much you must be huge haha. I assume you weigh 117kg Phone Post

PembrokePinesVillain -
TwoCanVanneDamne - I can squat around 265kg at the moment. I weighed 117 today.
117 lbs or kg? Lol if you weigh 117lbs and squat that much you must be huge haha. I assume you weigh 117kg Phone Post
Lol kg mate. Trying to lose a bit at the moment though Phone Post

I do have hard time believing you are doing 405x10 full squat ass to grass style. If you are, it would leave me speechless and humbled Phone Post

It's pretty simple to get a video, lets see it.

This screen name belongs to an -  100kg for reps at 33 with a BW of 83ish KG

Yeah Imma faggot.
No way man, there is always someone stronger than you and always plenty weaker. Do what you can and keep pushing to improve, that's all you can do Phone Post