How much do you think Rogan pays Jamie?

I'm just curious. I know he's a super generous guy and he makes a ton of money even without the podcast. Wonder what kind of cut Young Jamie is getting. I do know that he pays for health insurance as he's mentioned that during a bit about Obamacare. And the fact that working for Joe is practically a full time gig, 3-5 podcasts a week and it seems Jamie travels with him often. I hope he's doing well.

I wonder if redban gets a cut

too much

I have no idea the source for this, but someone on this board said that Redban was making around 80k when he was doing the same job. No idea how similar it would be for Jamie.

I think they split the ad revenue I remember joe mentioning aomething like that I guess Jamie is the one that got it all setup

Caladan - I have no idea the source for this, but someone on this board said that Redban was making around 80k when he was doing the same job. No idea how similar it would be for Jamie.
80k a year?

probably like 70k a year I always guessed. probably more though. Joe seems to take care of the people that take care of him.

Junnk -
Caladan - I have no idea the source for this, but someone on this board said that Redban was making around 80k when he was doing the same job. No idea how similar it would be for Jamie.
80k a year?
Yea but that comes from the OG so who knows the validity. Lol.

3 joints an hour:')

Redban said the $80K number himself when (I think) he was having one of his tantrums when he still was on the show.  I do remember hearing that.

B1on1c -

Redban said the $80K number himself when (I think) he was having one of his tantrums when he still was on the show.  I do remember hearing that.

80 k in cali so about minimum wage?

B1on1c -

I remember that as well

From what i remember reading somewhere here the show generates 20k+ an episode from ad revenue,so the show is probably banking 1.5m a year conservatively. Giving Jamie 100-150k a year seems reasonable.

Jamie is the anti-redban which in and of itself is worth 100k. 

Marlo Sansfield - Are Rogan and Redban on the outs or something? I watch the occasional Rogan podcast but seems like I haven't seen him on there in forever.

He was on not too long ago. They did a podcast with just the two of them. Redban is looking much older now. Still cant stand the fuck. Young Jamie is far better at running that shit and should be getting paid far more than redban ever got. Dude looks shit up with the quickness and doesnt have to have Joe explain things in great detail just to get a fuckin google search goin. He also doesnt fuck up the interviews with pointless nonsense.

Kings21 -
Marlo Sansfield - Are Rogan and Redban on the outs or something? I watch the occasional Rogan podcast but seems like I haven't seen him on there in forever.

He was on not too long ago. They did a podcast with just the two of them. Redban is looking much older now. Still cant stand the fuck. Young Jamie is far better at running that shit and should be getting paid far more than redban ever got. Dude looks shit up with the quickness and doesnt have to have Joe explain things in great detail just to get a fuckin google search goin. He also doesnt fuck up the interviews with pointless nonsense.

True, but redban, though annoying as hell, started the whole thing with rogan
He should get paid

I like Jamie.  

The Kangaroo -

From what i remember reading somewhere here the show generates 20k+ an episode from ad revenue,so the show is probably banking 1.5m a year conservatively. Giving Jamie 100-150k a year seems reasonable.

Jamie is the anti-redban which in and of itself is worth 100k. 

wow 20k an episode is sick no wonder he will pump 3-4 out a week

Junnk -
Kings21 -

He should get paid
Dies he still contribute or are you suggesting royalties or something?

Kings21 -
Junnk -
Kings21 -

He should get paid
Dies he still contribute or are you suggesting royalties or something?

Joe should support him for life like a bro should.  He should also pick out his clothes, pack his lunch, tuck him in at night, sing him a lullaby, and kiss him on the cheek at bedtime.

I dont mind Redban at all