How much does the UFC pay Rogan and Goldie?

I'm gonna guess $800k and $500k/yr respectively. What say you? Phone Post 3.0

Shiego Manchez - I'm gonna guess $800k and $500k/yr respectively. What say you? Phone Post 3.0
I don't think that's really our business, Phone Post 3.0

That would be something if Goldie (who can't even make it through an NFL broadcast without getting fired) made more than most of the premier mixed martial artists in the world. Phone Post 3.0

Too much. Phone Post 3.0

More than the fighters.

HandyDarsh -
Shiego Manchez - I'm gonna guess $800k and $500k/yr respectively. What say you? Phone Post 3.0
Public forum, free country, stfu or gsad Phone Post 3.0

Shiego Manchez -
HandyDarsh -
Public forum, free country, stfu or gsad Phone Post 3.0
But why not make this thread with your real
Account then? Phone Post 3.0

Probably not much. Announcing is an opportunity, not a job brahs.

I would be willing to bet that Rogan makes over a million a year but like another person said, it's no one's business but their's. Phone Post 3.0

I dont know but they are fucking awful at what they do

Yes, it is no one's right or business to know how much they make. But I'm asking you guys to speculate for the sake of conversation you zuffa gestapo goons. There's a big F'n difference. Lighten up. Phone Post 3.0

HenryO - I dont know but they are fucking awful at what they do
That is the worst observation maybe...ever. Rogan kills it. Who's better? Jon Annick??? Please. Phone Post 3.0

$4K to show and $4K if Dana says they did a good job. So usually around $4K

And they spilt that!

Loper MMA -
HenryO - I dont know but they are fucking awful at what they do
That is the worst observation maybe...ever. Rogan kills it. Who's better? Jon Annick??? Please. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed, everyone has off-days at the office but there's no one better than Rogan IMO. Phone Post 3.0

Like people say, not really anyone's business to know they're income but neither is asking what fighters get paid but that doesn't stop people inquiring. Wonder if buffer gets more than goldie though!

HandyDarsh - 

exactly, OP why do you give care how much they make?

cant remember the last time i was sitting home and wondered, man how much is john gruden getting for calling tonight's game?

idk but Rogan gets a performance of the night bonus if he produces some sound bites that they can use in their promo vids.

enough to pay redban salary lol

There's a lot to complain about with the UFC, but Rogan and Goldie are both great at what they do.