How much does the UFC pay Rogan and Goldie?

They are independent contractors, they don't have an annual salary, it's per appearance. For Rogan, it's definitely way north of $50k Phone Post 3.0

They pay Rogan in weed and Goldie in Adderall Phone Post 3.0

I'm guessing OP makes $9.50 an hour.

jjchgo - 
HandyDarsh - 
Shiego Manchez - I'm gonna guess $800k and $500k/yr respectively. What say you? Phone Post 3.0
I don't think that's really our business, Phone Post 3.0

exactly, OP why do you give care how much they make?

cant remember the last time i was sitting home and wondered, man how much is john gruden getting for calling tonight's game?

Seriously. One of THE dumbest threads ever in the UG (and that's saying A LOT)

I heard 25k a show for rogan. Phone Post 3.0

Lux Fixxins - Between $0 and $whocares Phone Post 3.0
Most likely in the middle of those two figures. Phone Post 3.0

Doesn't buffer make 100k an event?

UFC is not the same without Rogan on the mic Phone Post 3.0

HandyDarsh -
Loper MMA -
HenryO - I dont know but they are fucking awful at what they do
That is the worst observation maybe...ever. Rogan kills it. Who's better? Jon Annick??? Please. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed, everyone has off-days at the office but there's no one better than Rogan IMO. Phone Post 3.0
Yup , the others are so far behind him. I once thought the grass was greener on the other side, boy was I wrong. Phone Post 3.0

Loper MMA - 
HenryO - I dont know but they are fucking awful at what they do
That is the worst observation maybe...ever. Rogan kills it. Who's better? Jon Annick??? Please. Phone Post 3.0

Completely bias every fight and pretty him Goldberg been pretty much repeating themselves for 15 years of fights

Its clear they need a fighter in there with them so that these 2 can shut the fuck up and not have the entire broadcast to themselves

Florian, Rashad, Couture, Stann anyone

8k/8k

irishrottie - More than the fighters.
This. Phone Post 3.0