How much freaking weight does Tyrone Woodley cut??

Seriously, Koscheck is around 190 and Woodley was way bigger than him. Plus its not like he has chicken legs either. If Hendricks was 200 when he fought George and Woodley was obviously bigger than Hendricks as well, then how much was Woodley on Fight night? At the post fight press conference, the dude looked bigger than rashad. I'm guessing 210.... Phone Post 3.0

I'd say he's a fair bit over 200 before his cut. He was one of the biggest 170 fighters I've seen. Except Anthony Johnson of course but at least Woodley makes weight. Phone Post 3.0

Looks to be around 195 - 200 before cut.  Not that surprising though.  Seems like WW is the place with the biggest cutters.  Woodley, Johnson, Pitbull, Johny, BJ, etc. 

5 freaking pounds

He looks like a superhero action figure.

He's bigger than Rashad, they sat next to eachother at the post fight presser... shit's insane how big he is.

He's big but probably only 5'8". Phone Post 3.0

He looked HUGE for a "170 pounder" for sure.

I agree. I think huge weight cutting takes the fairness out of what the whole idea is behind weigh-ins and weight classes.

Plus its unsafe Phone Post 3.0

He looks 210 in the ring. These kind of crazy weights cuts can't be good for the health.

arnanderson - Bullshit. I've been around him a lot up close in his wrestling days. He's pretty short and is not a big guy. He's just very jacked and looks huge on TV. He wrestled 165 in college and could probably make 160.
Right... Phone Post 3.0

He's 273 in the cage. Phone Post 3.0

Big things coming from this guy.

"Say goodnight to the bad guy."

Phone Post 3.0

don't get played like a riddle in this shit

Anyone got a pic of him and Rashad/chael/wand/machida around? Phone Post 3.0

arnanderson - Bullshit. I've been around him a lot up close in his wrestling days. He's pretty short and is not a big guy. He's just very jacked and looks huge on TV. He wrestled 165 in college and could probably make 160.
My friend beat him in high school. He loves watching him fight now.. Phone Post 3.0

You DO know that people can get bigger and gain muscle mass over time right??!?

Dude was visually way bigger than Koscheck, and he is huge himself. Phone Post 3.0

The Real Asian Cowboy -

Looks to be around 195 - 200 before cut.  Not that surprising though.  Seems like WW is the place with the biggest cutters.  Woodley, Johnson, Pitbull, Johny, BJ, etc. 

Not sure if serious Phone Post 3.0

i bet he's packing a big ol mandingo

Raezor19 - 
I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN - 

i bet he's packing a big ol mandingo

Bet or hope ???

Your not married are you ?

Cause ....well you know....

i'd bet. sounds like you got some inside info though

cause BEEP