How much have you won playing the lotto?

I'm a casual lotto player. 5 bucks here and there on scratches and will throw down 10 or so on the mega or whenever is big at the moment. Would love to win big and never work again but chances are slim. I won about $30.00 on a 5 dollar scratcher. I'd normally just let it ride and buy more scratches.

Anyways how much have you won and what's your go to lotto game/scratcher?

I like lucky for life. Would love to hit that jackpot! Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, 1 in 175,000,000 is slim.

I wonder how the odds differ from purchasing the winning ticket to finding the winning ticket. Probably not much from a practical perspective. 

hit the daily 4 once.. played the box/straight and won just under $3000

Had a bud that hit 50k on a scratcher once. Phone Post 3.0

I know guy that hit 5 mil on a scratch off.

My buddys dad hit 10K on a scratch off.

I won a ticket once Phone Post 3.0

Seems like scratchers are the way to go. I've won several tickets as well and few bucks here and there. Also I think it's fun to scratch one at a time and hope for the best. Phone Post 3.0

Richard Roe - Most I won was $80 on a scratcher. Had a friend who won over a million on lotto back in the 90's. Bought 2 houses, sports cars, etc. He ended up in jail years later after the money was gone for killing a cab driver during a robbery in which he also shot a witness in the eye. Ballistics check matched him to several unsolved murders of prostitutes. Phone Post 3.0

Can't wait for his episode of "How The Lottery Changed My Life!"

Richard Roe - Most I won was $80 on a scratcher. Had a friend who won over a million on lotto back in the 90's. Bought 2 houses, sports cars, etc. He ended up in jail years later after the money was gone for killing a cab driver during a robbery in which he also shot a witness in the eye. Ballistics check matched him to several unsolved murders of prostitutes. Phone Post 3.0
That's crazy. Money changes people. I just want a nice house and to take care of my family. Of course that's probably what everyone thinks until they have millions in front of them. Phone Post 3.0

-$27 Phone Post 3.0

Tiresias -

The mistake most people make with scratch tickets is that they don't buy enough of them. You're not going to win if you buy a couple here and there. You gotta be willing to really go for it if you want to win the big bucks.

Lol vu Phone Post 3.0