How much lbs will Gina miss weight?

I say 5lbs

1 Carano.

She will miss it by 1 lb. Wait--one pound is allowed.

This is a big fight for Gina...she'll make weight.

Will Cyborg? That's the question. Did she time the fight around her 'female problem'?

dentalninja - This is a big fight for Gina...she'll make weight.

Will Cyborg? That's the question. Did she time the fight around her 'female problem'?

How is that the question?

Cyborg missed weight one time...Gina has never made weight even when EXC made a weight class just for her.

:/

She'll make weight.

4 pounds.

if she actually makes weight her cardio will be shot.

She's never made weight before so why should this be any different? Every match for her is a handicap match.

4 lbs

BJ, put me back in the sauna...

Hopefully she will be close enough to the weight that we get to see some towel weigh in action.

8lbs unless she is bleeding...then its 15lbs easy

TTT for the Strikeforce D-cup weight allowance.

Master Shredder - 
dentalninja - This is a big fight for Gina...she'll make weight.

How is that the question?

Cyborg missed weight one time...Gina has never made weight even when EXC made a weight class just for her.

:/
LOL..

EXC made a 140 class for her which was really low.  She never had a problem or missed 145 in her career, just had problems with the 140.  Cyborg missed 145 by several pounds in her last fight however.

I think Gina has a good chance of winning and is a hottie and I love her just like evrybody else...her missing weight in every one of her fights is pathetic though.

Gina was humiliated when the towel fell last time. ;)

Moth2Flame - 
MVPnis - She's never made weight before so why should this be any different? Every match for her is a handicap match.

Don't be such a doofus....IT is different this time.

1. Gina has had trouble making 140lbs, 145lbs will be a lot easier for her.

2. This is more serious than her previous fights.

3. She knows that if she misses weight, it will look very bad for her and for women's mma.

doesnt matter what weight is called, she sets out in camp to come in over to be the bigger fighter and have an advantage. Has to be the case because theirs no way anyone misses weight every fkn fight unless is was done with intent

26 POUNDS

They'll both make weight

1.8 lbs