How Much Liddell Weigh on Punk'd?

http://www.dailymotion.com/BaDaBooM80/video/x1nvey_chuck-liddell-gets-punkd

He looks like he's at least 225 lbs. Anyone see him get punked? It was actually pretty funny. He seems to be a cool dude outside the ring.

been posted a lot
is it just me or does he treat dana like he's his little bitch?

I hear Chuck blows up between fights. Its funny because he has these skinny arms, but probably weighs 230lbs. Chuck and Tito are the big boys at 205.

lol hes just frustrated, but he is a big mfer

lol for real

I was wondering the same thing. I thought he was propositioning the Mexican cop for oral sex in exchange for his freedom at first. I became quite anxious.

Chuck keeps trying to sit down so he doesn't knock the cop out

Chuck is easily 230 pounds.  His arms are not massive, but his shoulders are massive--like enormous. 

And his belly also. I'm not trying to be funny, but he had a pot belly in that vid.

He weighs enough to take on Fedor.

Now if he can improve his stand up beyond Crocop's level and his ground game beyond Nogueria's, he can take Fedor!

wtf

Chuck actually probably weighs more than Fedor does. Going into a fight with him, Chuck would guaranteed be the bigger man.

yeah, there was a weigh in prior to the episode. video of the weigh in should be posted up on mtv.com or ufc.com shortly.

Fedors gut is bigger than Chucks.

They both derive their power from the gut.

Gut power! lol

That was the week he fought Randy the 3rd time. Kind of messed up being so close to a fight and all...

What's that written on his shirt?

"Chuck actually probably weighs more than Fedor does. Going into a fight with him, Chuck would guaranteed be the bigger man."

Wtf are you talking about? One second you say Chuck "probably" weighs more than Fedor and a sentence later you "guarantee" Chuck would be the bigger man. So not only are you totally wrong, you're also a waffler.

That was funny as hell. I wish it went on to show more of the reaction from Chack !!!

"Wtf are you talking about? One second you say Chuck "probably" weighs more than Fedor and a sentence later you "guarantee" Chuck would be the bigger man. So not only are you totally wrong, you're also a waffler."

Jeeez, don't hurt yourself buddy. What do you think? Fedor would be bigger than Chuck at HW? With 54000 posts under your belt, I'm expecting this to be good.

IMO, Chuck is a solid 6'2, Fedor is barely 6'0. If Fedor did weigh more, itd probably only be a few pounds, but Chuck would still be the physically bigger dude, much like Crocop was with Wanderlei, even though Wanderlei was heavier.

Don't get your expectations up, most of these are drunken babble and double posts. ;)

Both are obviously up there in weight, but Chuck is mainly up in weight when he's NOT training for a fight. For 205, first he gets himself down in weight (get that fat belly under control), then he cuts the rest. If he wants to fight at his walking weight he's not going to be nearly as conditioned as he is when he's fighting at 205.

To fight Fedor at 230 lbs Chuck would be fatter than he usually is OR he'd have to bulk up. I think he'd suffer for moving up. Also, I got what you were saying about him being the bigger man, but I feel that's not correct just due to Fedor being as thick as he is. Chuck would be taller, but to be the bigger man he'd either have to be fatter than his usual fight weight or throw on some muscle that he's not used to carrying on his frame.