How much longer does Golden State Dominance last?

Holy shit they're good.

Bout 350

I just pray Durant signs elsewhere. They are elite without him, with him and it's not even fair

blazers let them off the hook

setlled for too many jumpers late 4th

Giannis is coming for them

DT_MMA -

I just pray Durant signs elsewhere. They are elite without him, with him and it's not even fair

I prefer them without Durant TBH

1 Like

They will be getting bucked this year by a big T H I C C Greek boi

At least til the title this year

As long as they have Curry-Klay-Green(or a healthy Cousins) having Durant is great but even without him I dont see any time beating them.

Assuming health they are in the running every year.

Sincognito -

They will be getting bucked this year by a big T H I C C Greek boi

????

seg - Giannis is coming for them

Hahahahaha ??????

seg - Giannis is coming for them

Better luck next year bud

So where does Curry-Clay rank in terms of greatest backcourts?  What other tandems are in the discussion?

nek - 

So where does Curry-Clay rank in terms of greatest backcourts?  What other tandems are in the discussion?

They get better when KD is off the court.

nek -

Best shooting back court of all time without question.

Both are going to be HOFers.

Didnt Gary Payton play with Kobe? Off the top of my head that's the greatest defensive back court.

3 more games

They'll be forgotten. Don't stack up to the greatest squads they were being compared with and didn't act right.

And I like Steph Curry. I'm not hating. The reality is what I said though, they were just excellent enough to draw comparisons to dynasties they weren't quite as good or great as.

CRE -

They'll be forgotten. Don't stack up to the greatest squads they were being compared with and didn't act right.

And I like Steph Curry. I'm not hating. The reality is what I said though, they were just excellent enough to draw comparisons to dynasties they weren't quite as good or great as.

And they look creepy

Larry's celtics would have dogged them. Showtime Lakers >

1994 and 1995 Houston Rockets get it done.

They're on par with Barkley's Phoenix Suns.