How much money has Jon Jones lost out on?

How much money from the UFC and endorsements has Jon Jones lost out on up to this point because of his personality and criminality?

Was surprised to see that people like Chuck Lidell who came from a far different era as far as pay, and Jones are pretty neck in neck with lifetime UFC earnings (around 4 million).

He could easily have been in 5 more UFC title defenses or heavyweight fights at this point (since 2013 he's only fought 3 times, whereas a very doable twice a year schedule would have got him at 5 more fights by now) and with a good personality could have been making that Conor McGregor money PLUS endorsements (own tennis shoe, etc.)

jones makes about 3-5 million a fight those base figures arent ppv points. Chuck made way more than 4 mill. thry both did

He's probably light a good $10M from cage earnings. No telling what sponsors were willing to pay him. We know Nike dropped him, Reebok dropped him and UFC dropped him. I'd say another couple Mil perhaps?

He's probably down a total of $15 M range, give or take a Mil or two.

Yeah, that's about as dumb as one can be.

Bout tree-fiddy. 

*Can't believe I was the first!!!

I think he's down more..  by now he'd be the sports biggest star, and the most dominant fighter in MMA.  $50 million imo given endorsement deals, PPV cuts, and the purses themselves. Guy is an idiot and fucked himself at his peak.. matter fact it wasn't even his peak, he was still climbing and becoming more great each fight. Had he beat Rumble while Rumble was the man, before DC sonned him, ppl would think he was unbeatable and there would be no tests left aside from Manuwa. Guy lost atleast $50million imo. Plus the HW window was there for him to chase another level of greatness with opponents who he could possibly beat in Cain and Werdum. Now he has Ngannou and Stipe to contend with, and yeaAa.. I don't see that happening! He can't beat either guy and would have his Bones crushed. 

His brand lost so much value (dumped by Nike). So probably over 15mill. Who knows what he could of been involved with now if he didn't fuckup so bad. 

Good thing people love a comeback story, so he can definitely get it back and more. 

Bajillions bro. Bajillions

However much it is, it's not enough.

He should be fined the entirety of his career earnings and banned for life.

chawkins -

He's a cage fighter, and went through his court proceedings.

I'd say over $20 mil on all his suspensions and that does not include the fact he would be a much bigger star if he did fights those fights and win so he is continuing to lose money on every fight he has. Who knows what it will end up being but I assume when he is older and looks back on it, he will regret it.

shaqitup - 
chawkins -

What is the significance of him being a cage fighter? Is there a lower standard for cage fighters? Less culpability?

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -

I'd say over $20 mil on all his suspensions and that does not include the fact he would be a much bigger star if he did fights those fights and win so he is continuing to lose money on every fight he has. Who knows what it will end up being but I assume when he is older and looks back on it, he will regret it.

This.

If he kept winning and the star kept rising then its $20m+ at this point

SinCityHustler -
shaqitup - 
chawkins -

What is the significance of him being a cage fighter? Is there a lower standard for cage fighters? Less culpability?

Are you suggestion a man should not be able to fight in a cage for our entertainment because he's done drugs, driven drunk and been in a hit and run accident? Guessing that was dudes point...Jon's not running for president, or applying for a job as an elementary school teacher. He fights people in a cage for a living, and there are people far worse than him fighting in a cage for a living and nobody gives a shit about it because they're not as good at it as he is.

Rickmassmma -
SinCityHustler -
shaqitup - 
chawkins -

Are you suggestion a man should not be able to fight in a cage for our entertainment because he's done drugs, driven drunk and been in a hit and run accident? Guessing that was dudes point...Jon's not running for president, or applying for a job as an elementary school teacher. He fights people in a cage for a living, and there are people far worse than him fighting in a cage for a living and nobody gives a shit about it because they're not as good at it as he is.

Professional athlete. I'd say they are under bigger spotlights and more people, mostly kids look up to them then fucking elementary school teachers.

If he was there comforting that pregnant lady when the cops and paramedics got there it would be different. The POS hit her and took off with her just sitting there. How people can just ignore that is beyond me.

WAR DC

BrckNoHitBk - 
Rickmassmma -
SinCityHustler -
shaqitup - 
chawkins -

Professional athlete. I'd say they are under bigger spotlights and more people, mostly kids look up to them then fucking elementary school teachers.

He has like 2-3 misdemeanor charges in his lifetime. If you don't think anyone with 2-3 should be able to work ever again we'd have tens of millions more homeless people in this country.

Gustafson actually served a year in jail for picking a woman up and slamming her head into the ground. And beat up her boyfriend. And why did he do it? Because he stole their cigarettes and she had the nerve to call him out on it.

I don't see people calling for him to be banned for life .

Not so much the money he misses....but the coke and nightly hooker strange?? That has to have him crying like Jordan.

40-100 million

BrckNoHitBk -
Rickmassmma -
SinCityHustler -
shaqitup - 
chawkins -

speaking of elementary school...you need to learn the difference between then and than. Then refers to what comes next...for example: Brck made a dumb post on the internet, then people made fun of him. Than is what you'd use to compare 2 things. For example: most of the UG has better grammar than Brck does.