How much pussy does Kyle Rittenhouse get moving forward?

lonesome GIF

9 Likes

All of it

10 Likes

I’m willing to contribute to the Rittenhouse pussy gofundme

7 Likes

Lots of dudes want to suck his dick but the female of the species is either indiffent or repulsed. It’s a shame but bitches don’t make no sense.

2 Likes

No matter what happens, the kid is in for a tough time.

Taking someone’s life isn’t easy.

6 Likes

If I were a chick, I’d suck his weiner. If I were a chick.

3 Likes

4 doors 4 more whores.

My man is going to pick up an a Cadillac CTS-V with an American flag wrap to travel in style with the ladies.

3 Likes

No idea personally… But we are born savages… We had to learn civility. He could learn to live with it.

1 Like

I’ve been saying for a minute. This kid is gonna crush so much pussy and will be rich as fuck. If he can hold it together. He has already proven he can function in high stress situations well.

2 Likes

He could end up like a childhood actor who gets burned out at a young age. I mean shit, the skateboarder fag’s old lady already gave him her phone number!

1 Like

Or he becomes he-man. 50/50

It’s easier than you think

Lucky for him they weren’t people but worthless animals!

8 Likes

Really hopes he turns heel and starts an armed security business for riot protection. Like, full commercials and everything.

5 Likes

Was that his girlfriend in the audience of the courtroom? Dark headed chick with glasses next to his mom?

Either a ton or none at all.

He made it look easy. Good trigger control, somewhat accurate

Think those were his sisters. But that’s a genre on the Internet movie sites as well, if that’s your jam.

1 Like

Given that the GF of one of the smoked degens gave him her number he’s probably gonna do a’ight

more than he can handle. and most of it will be from self-hating leftists.

1 Like