How much to change your life?

This is not a thread to ask for money. It's a thread about goals. How much money do you need to save up to really set up your future. Maybe retirement? Maybe higher education? Let's hear it.

I currently have a CJ associates and an environment science associates and really want to work towards becoming a park ranger. I had to cut short due to having two kids and really needing a full time job. I need about $10,000 to be able to quit and graduate the academy and really pursue my career goals. Currently I have about $3,000 saved up just from flipping stuff on eBay in the past 6 months.

What are you guy's striving for and how are you trying to reach it. Maybe our stories will light a burnt out fire for someone reading this. Phone Post 3.0

About tree fiddy. Really Phone Post 3.0

Probably $100k to really feel like I could relax.

hmb - Probably $100k to really feel like I could relax.
But what would that accomplish? Retirement? Clear some debt? Phone Post 3.0

$100k and I could be 100% free. At 40, if I had $4 mil I could retire Phone Post 3.0

170k would pay off the house. Phone Post 3.0

350k Phone Post 3.0

100k. Pay off my house and buy a new pickup. Then I woud be able to live mostly worry free for now.

I need 40k to start my own academy from the ground up and have 6-9months living expenses before I need to turn a profit.

I'm currently finding alternative opportunities to fund that goal. Phone Post 3.0

I'll die under a bridge somewhere in San Diego. Phone Post 3.0

Mihow - 5.2k

Should start a go fund me

Something about anxiety maybe Phone Post 3.0
What would you do with your 5.2k? Phone Post 3.0

8k to become a certified personal trainer. Phone Post 3.0

buying a friends airbnb in belize and ill be living in the jungles of belize for the rest of my days. $15,000 more

Mihow - 5.2k

That's a pretty small amount to get your life changed around. Flip mugs from goodwill man. Buy for 50 cents sell for $10-$20 usually with snooping included. I usualt grab. at mugs that are pretty old and aren't made anymore and anything Starbucks pre 2008 sells well. I just sold 3 jester dolls with porcelain heads for $150 after buying them for $1 each. My biggest profit yet! Phone Post 3.0

Honestly, like 3500 would change my entire life right now. Phone Post 3.0

ARP -
Mihow - 5.2k

That's a pretty small amount to get your life changed around. Flip mugs from goodwill man. Buy for 50 cents sell for $10-$20 usually with snooping included. I usualt grab. at mugs that are pretty old and aren't made anymore and anything Starbucks pre 2008 sells well. I just sold 3 jester dolls with porcelain heads for $150 after buying them for $1 each. My biggest profit yet! Phone Post 3.0
Your name should be AARP. Phone Post 3.0

Could retire comfortably with ten million. Maybe I'll start a gofundme too. Phone Post 3.0

I could crawl in a bottle the rest of my life with about 300k Phone Post 3.0