How Much Was Your Christmas Tree?

$110 for a 5'6 douglas fir. I live in hawaii and have never bought a christmas tree anywhere else. I'm just curious how much ya'll spend.

Fuck that noise.

$30 for a Douglas. The OL lady started wandering towards the Nobles and I had to real her in. Phone Post 3.0

$73 for a... Fuck i dono... Balsam fir? Phone Post 3.0

Btw that size Douglas goes for about $20 here in San Diego. The trees we get are harvested in Oregon. Phone Post 3.0

How tall and where from?

$39.99 for a 6-7 foot Douglas @ walmart Phone Post 3.0

Capnsavem BBC soldier - Btw that size Douglas goes for about $20 here in San Diego. The trees we get are harvested in Oregon. Phone Post 3.0

sounds like everything is better and cheaper in San Diego....

In Turlock CA Phone Post 3.0

$65 10' Douglas at Home Depot. Phone Post 3.0

BJTT_Pella - $39.99 for a 6-7 foot Douglas @ walmart Phone Post 3.0

fuck going to walmart...i don't want to catch whatever mutant disease them folks may have!

Hilldo - $65 10' Douglas at Home Depot. Phone Post 3.0

Where from?

Bought one the other day from Home Depot

Its between 5'-6' tall

Douglas Fir

And cost about $40 (including tax)

I looked at the tag and it says it was grown in Oregon.

I'm in California / SF Bay Area

There are Christmas tree farms about 15 miles from my area that allow you to chop down your own Christmas tree for $50...any size/height tree.....if you want a supersize tree (7'+) the farms are your best/least expensive option

$52 for a 7 foot Fraser Fir from Calareso's in Reading, MA.... Phone Post 3.0

Fuck if I know.

Wife says $20+/- several years ago. Like a 3ft artificial tree.

F7ck that $100+ noise

GucciGucciGucci - Bought one the other day from Home Depot

Its between 5'-6' tall

Douglas Fir

And cost about $40 (including tax)

I looked at the tag and it says it was grown in Oregon.

I'm in California / SF Bay Area

There are Christmas tree farms about 15 miles from my area that allow you to chop down your own Christmas tree for $50...any size/height tree.....if you want a supersize tree (7'+) the farms are your best/least expensive option

7'+ would fill my entire apartment!

VU for Hawaii tho. My cousin just had her baby in Hilo. First of our family to be born on the islands. Phone Post 3.0

Capnsavem BBC soldier - VU for Hawaii tho. My cousin just had her baby in Hilo. First of our family to be born on the islands. Phone Post 3.0

Congrats to da Ohana Brah! Dat bugga is moa local kine den me now! I only stay 13 years in dis place.

$25 for a 7 1/2' Scots Pine at a tree farm where you cut it down yourself. They did shake and bale it for an additional $1 though. Phone Post 3.0

any of ya'll have any proven tricks to keeping the tree green? I water it but I hear hair spray works. A water bleach mix? Pee on it?

fnunderful -
BJTT_Pella - $39.99 for a 6-7 foot Douglas @ walmart Phone Post 3.0

fuck going to walmart...i don't want to catch whatever mutant disease them folks may have!
You aint kiddin. It was under duress for sure. My 8 year old daughter and 11 year old son were why. We went to 2 different lots. They were all mud holes. So after we pulled into the last one and almost got stuck we were done with that crap and we just happened to be across from walmart. But hey we werent at much risk. We never had to go inside, thankfully. Phone Post 3.0