How much would you pay?

I am sure many of you can answer this as reality - not just a hypothetical...

What would the "going rate" be to train at gym w/ the following factors?

• Pro/Semi pro Stand-up trainers (Boxing and Kickboxing/Muay Thai)

• High ranked BJJ instructor
    • 1 to 3 times a week classes w/ an "A" level fighter/coach - - say like a Renzo Gracie, Tito Ortiz, Chuck Liddell, Pat Miletich **this class of course is when they are not doing a promo, cornering a fighter, teaching a seminar in another state, etc...

Gym has all normal essentials - bags, ring, mats, etc...

You can attend all classes - unlimited.

What is a fair price to pay? What type of range would be normal? $80 - 100? $120 - $175? $200?

Thanks in advance. DC

The standard rate for her ^^^ is $300/hour, purely GFE of course.

:-)

Well, it's going to depend on where you are. If you're in San Jose (for example) you might end up paying $200/month or more. If you're out in the middle of nowhere you might only pay $80 or $100.

Personally I'd be willing to pay $200/month for unlimited training in a joint like that with that level of instructor.

i pay 85 a month and i go to jurge gurgels gym in middletown, OH for about a month now. i think its a fair price for all the classes i can go to.

I'd be amazed if you could get something that looks like that for $300 an hour :-)

I would pay her $300 hr. No Problem and I am not wealthy.

"I'd be amazed if you could get something that looks like that for $300 an hour :-) "

Here you go:

http://www.eros-ohio.com/files/us-katty2-kandy1.htm

"I would pay her $300 hr. No Problem and I am not wealthy."

And for you sir......

http://www.eros-ohio.com/files/ch-nadia31-kieyrah1.htm

Good looking girls, but not Rachelle caliber

So, SoCal - - 100-150 is resonable?

How long before one or both of them get arrested? If your in the Fresno area check out PMA or VFC in Hanford.

150 is the standard for bjj only in socal. u can charge more

"150 is the standard for bjj only in socal. u can charge more"

I hear it costs $300 for a bbbj from those 'trainers' in the links above.

"How long before one or both of them get arrested?"

Nah, they have a disclaimer that any money exchanged is for entertainment purposes only. That should satisfy the local prosecuting attorneys....lol.

sounds like you are trying to find out how expensive No Limits is...

It is true...they offer all the things you are looking for!!

www.nolimitsFSG.com for gym info and a virtual tour!!

law dog you were a little quick with those links....

Thank you Law Dog.

"law dog you were a little quick with those links...."

Part of the job, just part of the job.

That would have to be one hell of a disclaimer to get around prostitution laws.

One time while visiting Las Vegas I decided to stop by a brothel. The madamme opened the brothel door and asked "May I help you?"

"I want to see Valerie," I replied.

"Sir, Valerie is one of our most expensive ladies.
Perhaps you would prefer someone else," said the madamme
"No. I must see Valerie," I replied.

Just then, Valerie appeared and announced to me that she charged $5,000 a visit.

Without hesitation, I pulled out 50 one-hundred dollar bills, gave them to Valerie, and we went upstairs.

An hour later I left.

The next night, I went to the brothel and again asked to see Valerie. Valerie explained that no one had ever come back two nights in a row--too expensive--and there were no discounts. The price was still $5,000.

I again pulled out the money, gave it to Valerie and we went upstairs.

After an hour, I left.

The following night I was there again.

Everyone was astounded that I had come for the third consecutive night, but I again paid Valerie and we went upstairs.

After the session, Valerie questioned me.
"No one has ever been with me three nights in a row. Where are you from?" she asked.

I replied, "Ohio."

"Really" she said.
"I have family in Ohio."

"I know," I said. "Your father died, and I am your sister's attorney. She asked me to give you your $15,000 inheritance."

even on the freaking UG I can't get people to stay on the topic!