How Natural is the Rock?

Obviously, he's got the frame to put on the size but how much do you think he roids? I'd think much less than the average bodybuilder.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/11/14/17/2E7126E300000578-3318562-image-m-6_1447522589580.jpg

http://www.rantlifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/20.-High-School-elitedaily.com_.jpg

I weigh less than the amount of roids he's got in his body

He has very good genetics and a great work ethic. In addition, he has access to the best coaching and programs. Perfect storm but could never compete the the top bb pros.

Sandy Pantz - I weigh less than the amount of roids he's got in his body

This.  

Juiced to the fuckin ear canals, but has a frame and genetics that put on size. I could take double of everything he's on and I would just die into a living death, without even getting anywhere near the size. 

He's as natural as I am sober.

And I'm fucked up right now.

About as natural as my plop game

Koma -

He's as natural as I am sober.

And I'm fucked up right now.

His dad was fucking jacked fwiw

wormiwalkinstik - He has very good genetics and a great work ethic. In addition, he has access to the best coaching and programs. Perfect storm but could never compete the the top bb pros.

He also has money, and time.  Two things I don't!

"He has very good genetics and a great work ethic"

Agreed

He also has very good pharmaceuticals

Lots of food

Non N00B -

Juiced to the fuckin ear canals, but has a frame and genetics that put on size. I could take double of everything he's on and I would just die into a living death, without even getting anywhere near the size. 

"Into a living death" lmao VU

100% natural

He works out like a freak.  Like nobodies business.  He has amazing genetics from his Mother's lineage and his father as well.  He has a great frame to pack muscle on.  He has really educated himself about exercise and nutrition. He has all the tools that most people don't have to make him look the way he does.  He is fanatical about the way he looks.

He is also a walking pharmacy.  Which makes sense.  His "craft" revolves around his appearance.  It's smart for him to be doing what he is doing.

SplintnWilds Love Child - 

LOL Ive got relatives as big as him who dont juice and also dont have half the resources he does. 

You people never heard of polynesians? 

Image result for polynesian physique

I got a cousin who pulled 200kg @ 120ish kg BW the first time he deadlifted without a PT stopping him from going heavy IE his second session 

deal with gif

I bet half the OG googles "what do polynesians eat" lol dont bother with your shitty genetics no one else got it but us  

I've got relatives that are freakishly big and strong as well.  But I don't have ANY relatives that are 44 that are as lean as he is with the muscle mass he has.  Not even remotely close.

Great genetics, obsessive work ethic and the best designer gear money can buy.

SplintnWilds Love Child -

LOL Ive got relatives as big as him who dont juice and also dont have half the resources he does. 

You people never heard of polynesians? 

Image result for polynesian physique

I got a cousin who pulled 200kg @ 120ish kg BW the first time he deadlifted without a PT stopping him from going heavy IE his second session 

deal with gif

I bet half the OG googles "what do polynesians eat" lol dont bother with your shitty genetics no one else got it but us  

That Polynesian is cranked to the tits.

Anyone remember when he had bitch tits and then wore a shirt after his gyno surgery?

Google it.