How often do sexy black girls shower?

I get the bad feeling that its like once a week or something.  Just because they do all this prim and proper shiat that will wash away in shower.

Anyone know?

Thanks.

Relevant question. In for answers

mihow - 

If in case you’re not a moron and really asking: as often as everyone else, it’s the hair that stays dry. Also, it’s the lotion that’s the sheen and that goes on all the time 

You really think, with all honesty, that black girls shower as much as other girls?  You sure about that?

"Also, it’s the lotion that’s the sheen and that goes on all the time"

wtf does that even mean?

Homeslice -
mihow - 

If in case you’re not a moron and really asking: as often as everyone else, it’s the hair that stays dry. Also, it’s the lotion that’s the sheen and that goes on all the time 

You really think, with all honesty, that black girls shower as much as other girls?  You sure about that?

I've dated and known many black girls who do their hair and nails and all that shit. They shower daily. On the other hand your fat trailer park momma showers once a month and uses a bucket of dip spit to clean her cunt

Heystro - 

Not a good natured thread.Very mean.

how the hell is it mean? asking serious question.

The let out a racial insult accidentally on purpose thread.

Homeslice -
mihow - 

yes you fucking idiot

Fucking seriously?

Heystro -

One on of his other threads is about tasting your own cum, so we are clearly talking about a winner right here 

mihow -

No, hair gets wet, just not chemically touched (usually) - no shampoos, conditioners, other products but not ever. 

Only a small, and insignificant individual would contemplate such things.

Homeslice - 
mihow - 

Well I got alot of black girls in my family (3 female cousins, 3 aunts and 1 grandma). My answer would be yeah, they shower just as often.

Bukkaked by Bombers -
Heystro -

One on of his other threads is about tasting your own cum, so we are clearly talking about a winner right here 

Screen name checks with chart

If that's a serious question, you've gone full retard.

mihow -

I know what a fucking jackass.

Homeslice -
mihow - 

You’ve given this significant thought and that is your conclusion?  

things to see people to do -
Homeslice -
mihow - 

I've dated and known many black girls who do their hair and nails and all that shit. They shower daily. On the other hand your fat trailer park momma showers once a month and uses a bucket of dip spit to clean her cunt

Wow he mad

BruteDion - 
Homeslice - 
mihow - 

Well I got alot of black girls in my family (3 female cousins, 3 aunts and 1 grandma). My answer would be yeah, they shower just as often.

Thank you for the helpful response.  I was seriously just curious with the whole hair thing.  Now all you trolls and peeps that get their panties in a wad over every little thing can power down.

Thanks!