How Often Do You Dust & Vacuum?

I am a respectable class gentleman which requires a clean habitat.  I vaccuum/mop/dust average a 1 times each week but sometimes I will do the vaccuum 2 times if needed.  I do this for entrance, stairs, living, and kitchen floors, and my LUXURY MASTER SUITE living quarters.

My traditional value HuskyFat Japanese GF type is the kitchen master so she is responsible for a more detail cleaning of kitchen and her own LUXURY MASTER SUITE living quarters.    

She also does trash and laundry too but I iron/fold and put away my own clothes because I am particular how it is done.  

the "kitchen master" made gyoza for dinner :)

Once a day! BIG WIN!

Dust is mostly made up of dead skin cells. WINNING!

karasu - 

the "kitchen master" made gyoza for dinner :)

shumai is a bigger win

before a girl comes over

I vacuum once a week unless it gets dirty for some reason, don't dust. I do the regular upkeep stuff, then have a cleaning lady that comes in every two weeks to do a thorough clean.

ABCTT_SENNIN - I vacuum once a week unless it gets dirty for some reason, don't dust. I do the regular upkeep stuff, then have a cleaning lady that comes in every two weeks to do a thorough clean.

I have a cleaning lady who comes in one a week to vacuum...and then she cleans my apartment

nice pad... GF is sort hot. I guess

ABCTT_SENNIN - I vacuum once a week unless it gets dirty for some reason, don't dust. I do the regular upkeep stuff, then have a cleaning lady that comes in every two weeks to do a thorough clean.

it is probably superior to weightlifting to provide for a functional fitness activity and it's a good way to save some $$$ which you can invest and grow into a BIG WIN!

when I feel satisfied with my investing achievement then maybe I will consider to hire a cleaning professional for more detailed cleaning work.  I can do a dust vaccuum but maybe a good professional standard kitchen cleaning/bathroom service would be an capital asset to the LUXURY TownHome and then I could feel like a Crawley!

Dust every few days, vacuum every few. With an "indoor" puppy I even shampoo about once a month. As for deep, deep cleans every few weeks we start at one end of the house and work forward until everything is immaculate. 

But then the wife was one of those freaks that had to have the vacuum lines perfectly straight on the carpet. So our current setup is a huge leap forward. 

I bought a Roomba 960 a few months ago. I run it once or twice a week. The little fucker works WAY better than I expected!!

karasu -
ABCTT_SENNIN - I vacuum once a week unless it gets dirty for some reason, don't dust. I do the regular upkeep stuff, then have a cleaning lady that comes in every two weeks to do a thorough clean.

it is probably superior to weightlifting to provide for a functional fitness activity and it's a good way to save some $$$ which you can invest and grow into a BIG WIN!

when I feel satisfied with my investing achievement then maybe I will consider to hire a cleaning professional for more detailed cleaning work.  I can do a dust vaccuum but maybe a good professional standard kitchen cleaning/bathroom service would be an capital asset to the LUXURY TownHome and then I could feel like a Crawley!

I don't think I've ever broken a sweat vacuuming.

I divide my house into 14 sections. Try to hit one section a day, so I'm basically cleaning a particular area every two weeks. Not that I have a big house or anything, I only spend 10-15 minutes at most on each area.

karasu -

I am a respectable class gentleman which requires a clean habitat.  I vaccuum/mop/dust average a 1 times each week but sometimes I will do the vaccuum 2 times if needed.  I do this for entrance, stairs, living, and kitchen floors, and my LUXURY MASTER SUITE living quarters.

My traditional value HuskyFat Japanese GF type is the kitchen master so she is responsible for a more detail cleaning of kitchen and her own LUXURY MASTER SUITE living quarters.    

She also does trash and laundry too but I iron/fold and put away my own clothes because I am particular how it is done.  

You and your girl have separate suites? Why don't you share a bed?

me and my wife are once a weekers

Once a month tops

Liyon - I divide my house into 14 sections. Try to hit one section a day, so I'm basically cleaning a particular area every two weeks. Not that I have a big house or anything, I only spend 10-15 minutes at most on each area.

I like the cut of you jib. I may try something like that. But I'll still vacuum every couple of days or so because, well...dog.

Every year, two or three so maybe. I have a good woman. I don't have to remind her of those basic expectations very often.

are those air purifiers worth it, I hate doing this and if that would decrease the amount of dusting I have to do I can buy a fucking automated vac and fuck off instead.