How often do you guys buy flowers for wife?

Valentines day is upon us, and we know how much woman love flowers. How often do you buy flowers for your wife?

I will start

Never

Once a year. Phone Post 3.0

a couple times a year. Normally, just random days not for special events like birthday or valentines day.

I think he has bought me flowers maybe twice in our 8 years together! Phone Post 3.0

Every day. Phone Post 3.0

I'm an OGer, my wife buys me flowers...

Then bangs a black guy. Phone Post 3.0

I buy my girlfriend flowers often enough that I have an account at a florist. They know her address when I call in and everything. I'd say I do so about every 6-8 weeks, not including holidays, etc. Those are extra. If you include holidays,etc., it's about once a month.

Randomly yes, but never on special occasions. I'd say maybe five times a year max Phone Post 3.0

pm1964 - I buy my girlfriend flowers often enough that I have an account at a florist. They know her address when I call in and everything. I'd say I do so about every 6-8 weeks, not including holidays, etc. Those are extra. If you include holidays,etc., it's about once a month.

My husband has never bought me flowers. I hate them. He brought a bouquet home once when is been to the dr - I hate going- he got them from work, they'd been delivered but the recipient wasn't there. Phone Post 3.0

we have pretty much every type of flower you could get from a florist in our own garden

orchids, roses (like 5-6 diff color varieties), tulips, daisies, peonies, etc

i jsut pick them  when im doing yard work

Olive Garden, Table for 1 -
pm1964 - I buy my girlfriend flowers often enough that I have an account at a florist. They know her address when I call in and everything. I'd say I do so about every 6-8 weeks, not including holidays, etc. Those are extra. If you include holidays,etc., it's about once a month.

Lol Phone Post 3.0

I bought my wife flowers before a dinner party we were throwing a couple weeks back, then i went away for business for 2 weeks and got her some on my return.

Before that it was probably like 4-6Months...

Whenever I'm in the dog house. Phone Post 3.0

I've only bought them twice in the 13 years me and my wife have been together. Once was when she caught me doing hard drugs and another time after I got caught cheating. ....... I save them for special occasions to say the least Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo - 
Olive Garden, Table for 1 -

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Totally.

Actually, I have always been a big flowers/cards guy. Women love that.

things to see people to do - I've only bought them twice in the 13 years me and my wife have been together. Once was when she caught me doing hard drugs and another time after I got caught cheating. ....... I save them for special occasions to say the least Phone Post 3.0
You sure sound like a catch Phone Post 3.0