How often do you poo?

Every morning I wake up, brush my teeth, drink some water and coffee, and then drop off a huge load. Then, I eat some food and thirty minutes later I'm back on the pot with a slightly less impressive but still immaculate load. I shit twice a day, both coming within an hour or so of each other.

Discuss. Phone Post 3.0

About 3 times a day.

2-4
Depends on whether I have coffee Phone Post

while in college playing football I used to make a dirty close to 5-6 times per day. now, it's around 3. one in the morning when I wake up, one after a few hours at work (after my first coffee pretty much) and one between dinner and bed. standard.

I shit regularly twice a day.
10:30 am and 7:00 pm

Havent veered from this for the past 5 years

About six times a day. Phone Post

QuinTheEskimo - About six times a day. Phone Post
Six times a day? Do you eat a lot of meals? I was told that if you shit about thirty minutes after a meal it means you have a healthy digestive systems. Phone Post 3.0

Just once Phone Post

10-12. Having ulcerative colitis is buckets of fun. Phone Post 3.0

Pics or GTFO!

Usually 2 but the other day at work I shit 5-6 times in 8 hours. My gut was dying Phone Post 3.0

spinningfapkick -
QuinTheEskimo - About six times a day. Phone Post
Six times a day? Do you eat a lot of meals? I was told that if you shit about thirty minutes after a meal it means you have a healthy digestive systems. Phone Post 3.0

I only eat twice a day. My dr says I have a gluten allergy. I say that eating bread is well worth perpetual diarhea. Phone Post

I poop once in the morning at work. Once after lunch at work. And then sometimes again that evening at home.

2-3 times a day on average! Phone Post 3.0

twice a day

I started working out again and taking some whey protein and eating like crazy and I'm taking a Shit at least 3-4 times a day.. Phone Post

Ive trained myself to crap before and after work. I work on construction sites and those toilets are not fit to take a dump in. Phone Post

6-10. No gall bladder so stuff goes right through me Phone Post

right now like 6 times.

Shit is fucked up.

Duckboy2134 - I poop once in the morning at work. Once after lunch at work. And then sometimes again that evening at home.

2-3 times a day on average! Phone Post 3.0
This, always.
I train everyday but sat and eat 4-5 times a day small quick meals. Gotta force to eat sometimes, cause if I miss a meal I'm so tired next day. Phone Post 3.0

Just once a day, I'm thinking something is wrong with me now, reading all these 5 times a day dudes.... Phone Post 3.0