How often do you poo?

Twice. Before and after work Phone Post

Twice but I'm in there a lot more. Usually go for a piss and end up thinking I have to poop and either OG for 20 minutes or play a game. Phone Post

I rarely crap every day, had a bad stomach all my life. I usually go once every 2 days? I still act like normal fecal creating human as an excuse to get away from people....play alot of tetris

I'm shitting pretty much all morning. It is awesome Phone Post 3.0

Used to be once but as I get older Im up to two. About 30 mins apart. The second one has to be in the chamber, why can't I fire just once?

Even if I don't have to poo sometimes I just go sit on the toilet with a dip in for some peace and quiet from the wife Phone Post

Five a day, typically.

Nice and sloppy. Phone Post 3.0

I forgot about my post workout meal shit. Usually pretty small but ill bump my original number to 3. Phone Post 3.0

bodookie50 - Even if I don't have to poo sometimes I just go sit on the toilet with a dip in for some peace and quiet from the wife Phone Post
I do the same thing except with some snus in. I'll browse the OG or YouTube while doing so. Phone Post 3.0

Honestly I don't know how id enjoy pooing at all without a smartphone and the OG. 90% of my posts are made while turds are flying out of my arse. Phone Post 3.0

spinningfapkick - Honestly I don't know how id enjoy pooing at all without a smartphone and the OG. 90% of my posts are made while turds are flying out of my arse. Phone Post 3.0

Same here. This app is a perfect poo companion Phone Post

spinningfapkick - Honestly I don't know how id enjoy pooing at all without a smartphone and the OG. 90% of my posts are made while turds are flying out of my arse. Phone Post 3.0

This. I couldn't imagine shitting without an iPhone or something Phone Post

On a normal day just once.

But on a day like today, after a night of grilling food along with 90 proof rum, Yuengling, and Icehouse Edges.... I've been in the bathroom about 6 times. 4 toilet assaults and a couple scout wipes. I'm pretty sure it's still not over. Phone Post 3.0

Thrice a day Phone Post 3.0

On days I work, 3-4 times

Off days twice Phone Post 3.0

Once, but it lasts 9hrs. I have awesome colon control and slowy let my warm shitroll out of my stinky winky fractions of inches at a time. Like im slowly letting evolution grow me a brown tail. Then 15 hours later i repeat the process.

once in the morning

So many people here have either a. IBS or b. colitis without even knowing it haha

once a day.

I only poo at home unless away and once a day but usually not on a Friday because I start drinking straight as work finishes Phone Post 3.0

tylervic - I only poo at home unless away and once a day but usually not on a Friday because I start drinking straight as work finishes Phone Post 3.0

maybe the best reply ever!