How often do you wash your hair?

I actually overheard this conversation at the bar of a local Italian restaurant.

The answers were astounding.

"Every few days".

"Once a week".

What the fuck?

All I could think of was the OGer who made a thread saying he rubbed his finger behind his ear and it smelled like ass.

Dirty sons of bitches.

Everyday is the only appropriate answer.

I shave my head but still wash the hair I have a few times a week. 

Every day

garythekid - 

Every day

You are a gentleman.

Every morning. I have a normal length gentleman’s cut and my hair is greasy as hell in the morning. It’s a must wash or hat. No way to fix it without washing. 

Girls I always hear say it’s not healthy to wash daily but I call BS. Bitches just be lazy. 

My wife washes hers every day. She said the whole thing about not washing isn't true... she has a thick blonde mane like a lion.

The world is full of dirtasses.

with shampoo?  once a week or so

with water everyday

Ned, it doesn't screw up your perm when you wash it every day? 

I’ve got thick brown curly hair. If I don’t attempt to style it it is almost afro-esq.

If I wash mine daily it just turns into an unmanageable curly ball of pubic-afro fuck. 

Twice a week is good. A bit of grease actually helps me to style it. 

I can’t believe there are people who don’t wash their hair/shower at least daily. Serious 3rd world shit, my Frens. 

Pretjah - 

with water everyday

Yossarian - 

I can’t believe there are people who don’t wash their hair/shower at least daily. Serious 3rd world shit, my Frens. 

This

Zned - 
Pretjah - 

with water everyday

nope i have amazing hair

Englishsoccer....stillSHITE - 

I’ve got thick brown curly hair. If I don’t attempt to style it it is almost afro-esq.

If I wash mine daily it just turns into an unmanageable curly ball of pubic-afro fuck. 

Twice a week is good. A bit of grease actually helps me to style it. 

Daily, but only with fresh squeezed juices, no chemical products.

Munk - Daily, but only with fresh squeezed juices, no chemical products.

Every other day. Any longer than that, and my hair tends to get oily. While I'm sure there are certainly some poor hygiene OGers on here, I have heard that those people who don't have oily hair can get away with washing less often.

squeezed juices? is that a Coming to America reference?

Sonester Sambo - 

Just regale us with your choice of product and get it over with

Soap.

You could use laundry detergent for all I care, just clean yourself.

this is my freshly washed, un styled frizz bomb