how often is there Sex at a massage parlor??

I mean like vag to penis, not just a "special/happy ending"?
Anyone have stories of such sordid events??

must of these women have to be not that attractive?

very interesting.:)

ltr

everytime "my friend" is there?

Fighting - 

You'd be wrong! 

They cycle in new girls.  Sometimes you get one fresh off the boat.  She could be a 20 year old south korean.  Or you could get unlucky and get a younger looking, tight skinned 50 year old.  They all have fake boobs. 

Even then it's not bad service. 

"cycle" = traffic new girls

"fresh off the boat" literally and probably locked in a  box as well

There are a few Asian massage parlors near me but I have no idea if they're legit massage places or if they do the happy ending stuff.  How can I find out without actually going there and possibly wasting $50 on just a massage and a case of blue balls?

i remember getting frozen a couple of years ago when Phil Baroni made a sticky thread on the UG about joining the cause to stop human trafficking

i posted in the thread a link to baroni talking about all the massage parlors he had frequented in the past lol

i found the old link

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=1783438&page=1

i was posting under "Jeff Sherwood" at the time...lost a SN bet

In Limbo -

i remember getting frozen a couple of years ago when Phil Baroni made a sticky thread on the UG about joining the cause to stop human trafficking

i posted in the thread a link to baroni talking about all the massage parlors he had frequented in the past lol

Lol it was the best EVA!!! Phone Post 3.0

Z NEDCMK1 - 
In Limbo - 

You got frozen for that?

yes, but i didnt even realize it as i hadnt logged in for a couple days after i posted

some MOD removed my post where i linked to the facebook page with Baroni joking about the happy ending places he went to

maybe i got frozen for posting "personal" info (facebook link)

Z NEDCMK1 - 

Why would you want to have sex with someone who has been trafficked overseas, and most likely is in the last place they want to be?

Why would you want to have sex with someone for whom you are th LAST person they want to pleasure?

You realize these girls are like slaves no?

Needs repeating. 

Laziest Undercover Cop ever!

http://www.rubmaps.com/

zebers3 - 

Yeah but you have to pay $15 to read the reviews.  

angryinch - 
zebers3 - 

Yeah but you have to pay $15 to read the reviews.  

Tru dat, but you can still see what each place is rated. And if you're in to that sort of thing, 15 bones is a small price to pay.

Dough Joe - also, when the flip you, put your hand on their hip. ask if its ok. if they swat it away you're out of $50 bucks. if they say its ok, all you have to do is ask at the end.

might have to go once to feel it out.

this is how my friend told me to do it...

When my friend went to one in NYC, they actually asked him.   The story he told me was pretty funny.  It was the first time he'd ever been to one and he had no idea what to expect but I guess he didn't want to be presumptuous.  He walked in and the chick took him into the massage room and told him to undress.  He didn't want to presume anything so he left his underwear on.  The chick came back inside and laughed at him still having his shorts on and told him to undress completely.

He did, then she had him lay down on his stomach and started massaging his back.  After about 15 minutes of that she asked him if he wanted her to do the front.  He said sure, she had him turn over and went to work and didn't even need to be prompted to give him a happy ending.  

So do these girls jus give u a bj or a handjob Phone Post 3.0

Like I said in the stripclub sex thread,

upland, ca

They have asian ones, "brazilian" ones, white girls, black girls, whatever you want. It's a little cesspool tucked into the inland empire.

God bless it.

Z NEDCMK1 -

Why would you want to have sex with someone who has been trafficked overseas, and most likely is in the last place they want to be?

Why would you want to have sex with someone for whom you are th LAST person they want to pleasure?

You realize these girls are like slaves no?

I couldn't get it off if they weren't Phone Post 3.0