How old is too old to go to night clubs?

Title says it all.

Z NEDCMK1 -

25-27

Yes

Depends how old the typical crowd is at that particular club

I know someone who goes to clubs. He is in his early 40s but he looks like in his late 20s.

I went from 15 to about 22. I couldn't stand the stupidity beyond that.

I stopped at 22. Prefer bars with a club feel as it's less douchey and way cheaper.

If you are white, I'd say 25.

Other races go to the club until they die.

Clubs maybe like 24 max.  After that bars or lounges.  

If you have to ask you are too old.

Depends on the club. There are lounges that are for 40s and up. I wouldn't go to an EDM club 

When the women stop fucking you

Last time I went the clubs was probably 25. 

Z NEDCMK1 - 
dangerboy12 - If you are white, I'd say 25.

Nah, white dudes do too.

I remember being in shitty clubs with mediocre DJs and locla bands jam packed with early 20s girls and half the guys would be over 35.

Ever been to the Jersey Shore?

Swing by Djais in Belmar, or Jenks in PP and see some real middle aged badassery, lol.

Oh i know, but they shouldn't be there. They are pretty much a joke and embarrassment to mature white people.

It's a lot more culturally accepted with other races.

I've been to a club once when I was 21. Never again.

TFK_Focker101 -

When the women stop fucking you

exactly.  Why is this not the right answer?

at the Jersey Shore or in Florida its fine to go until your eye sight is so bad you can't wear sunglasses at night anylonger

Z NEDCMK1 - 
dangerboy12 - 
Z NEDCMK1 - 

<br />
    <p>
        <span class="User-102144" id="userPost59890042"><span class="User-291808" id="userPost59890007">Nah, white dudes do too.</span></span></p>
    <p>
        <span class="User-102144" id="userPost59890042"><span class="User-291808" id="userPost59890007">I remember being in shitty clubs with mediocre DJs and locla bands jam packed with early 20s girls and half the guys would be over 35.</span></span></p>
    <p>
        <span class="User-102144" id="userPost59890042"><span class="User-291808" id="userPost59890007">Ever been to the Jersey Shore?</span></span></p>
    <p>
        <span class="User-102144" id="userPost59890042"><span class="User-291808" id="userPost59890007">Swing by Djais in Belmar, or Jenks in PP and see some real middle aged badassery, lol.</span></span></p>
</blockquote>
<br />
<span class="User-102144" id="userPost59890042">Oh i know, but they shouldn't be there. They are pretty much a joke and embarrassment to mature white people.<br />
<br />
It's a lot more culturally accepted with other races.</span></blockquote>

Race has little to do with it. They are a joke to mature men in general.

I would say black people in their 30's who don't "go to the club" occasionally are in the minority. Especially the single mothers.

It's just acceptable for them to do it. There is a double standard.

Z NEDCMK1 -

Nah, white dudes do too.

I remember being in shitty clubs with mediocre DJs and locla bands jam packed with early 20s girls and half the guys would be over 35.

Ever been to the Jersey Shore?

Swing by Djais in Belmar, or Jenks in PP and see some real middle aged badassery, lol.

Last time I was in a "Club" was like 4 years ago I was 29 I think.

I was at a drop kick murphey's concert in this enterainment complex place in my town. There was 4 bars in there and after the show we decied to have a beer and so walked into a bar that is part of the complex

I really didn't know it was a "Club" I walked in and felt old as fuck and awkward as everyone was dressed up and I was wearing shorts and a t shirt.

Now the fucked up thing was there was a bunch of guys older than me that looked to be in their late 30's early 40's with spiked hair, ed hardy pants, affliction T-Shirts hitting on the 21 year old  waitress weaking a skimpy bikinni showering her with tips....

I didn't know if I should feel sorry for those guys ir what they were obvously not going to go home with any chicks that night. We had one beer to people watch then got the fuck out of there.

Last time I was in a "club"

Dan O'Connell - 

I know someone who goes to clubs. He is in his early 40s but he looks like in his late 20s.

Andy Milonakis?

By the time you're old enough to actually get in one and drink, you're already to old.