How on earth did Faber think he won?

Just saying, it was a good effort and all, but it is kinda hard to even give one round to Faber..

I had one round for him, close all be it. But, he got hit a lot more from what I saw, as well as takin down.

That fight wasnt that close imo,

49-46 sounds right to me.

how did you have it?

He had the better tan and better hair.

I agree, it was a 49-46.

Probably thought it was all about who had the better conditioner?

because he dropped Dom 3 times Phone Post

i thought faber won the first and fourth round. cruz def won 5th but it isn't hard to think that maybe he stole second or third

Maybe he thought it was a Justin Bieber lookalike contest?

I had it 49-46 as well for Cruz giving the 4th to Faber.

The guy from the hangover 2 told him.

I had it 48-47 for Faber, I think rounds 1 and 4 were definitely his and 2 was very close but he got a knockdown so I gave it to him.  3 and 5 were definitely Dom.  I am not screaming robbery by any means but I was screaming that the 50-45 judge should be fired.

49-46 Cruz sounds about right

Yelm -  I had it 48-47 for Faber, I think rounds 1 and 4 were definitely his and 2 was very close but he got a knockdown so I gave it to him.  3 and 5 were definitely Dom.  I am not screaming robbery by any means but I was screaming that the 50-45 judge should be fired.

round 4??? faber??

um. no

^^ or sorry, maybe it was 4 that faber had.

but 1 is about it

I had 1 and 4 to Faber but can totally see the case for a 49-46 it was a close as hell fight but work rate decided it, Faber cost himself by not working

Fightmetric doesn't lie: http://www.mmamania.com/2011/7/3/2256823/ufc-132-results-dominick-cruz-vs-urijah-faber-fight-metric-report

Sub. Phone Post

discodrew - because he dropped Dom 3 times Phone Post

those weren't legit "drops" IMO. at least one was when Dom was already off balance. each won showed the Cruz just popped right back up without being hurt. Phone Post

Cruz def won on points Phone Post

He cleanly won 1 and 4. 2 was a toss up. Judges and noobs are won over by Cruz's busy style but knockdowns should count more that glancing shots.

Faber won the fight, Cruz won the point fighting competition. Phone Post