Nobody can beat Cruz at point sparring.

discodrew -  because he dropped Dom 3 times Phone Post

FCFBlazer
2 hours ago
49-46 Cruz sounds about right Phone Post

think they will have a rubber match?

Rdragon - I agree, it was a 49-46.

+1

Cruz couldn't knock out my little sister. Nick Diaz is a power puncher compared. Really weak but urijah should' ve finished, his bad. Phone Post

Faber and Cruz both said its hard for them to remember much of the specifics in the fight and I can def see how it would be hard for a fighter to objectively score their own fight

Because he hasnt seen the fight IMO

Yelm -  I had it 48-47 for Faber, I think rounds 1 and 4 were definitely his and 2 was very close but he got a knockdown so I gave it to him.  3 and 5 were definitely Dom.  I am not screaming robbery by any means but I was screaming that the 50-45 judge should be fired.

Exactly Phone Post

Cruz won rd 5 and that is all.  He lost that fight.  Fabers hair made Cruzs tester punches look big,  Faber did more damage.  Cruz lost

Close fight. Faber hung with Cruz easy at the end of the day. Still looked fit at the end of the fight and didnt have a mark.

Reed Rothchild - 
Raedune -
discodrew -  because he dropped Dom 3 times Phone Post

This and also staggered Cruz several times.... Cruz never hurt Fabar Phone Post

This, crus never hurt faber once, Faber hurt cruz on several occasions, i still think Cruz took the fight under the current rules probably 49-46

TopGrinder -  49-46 cruz all day

I agree on 49-46 Cruz

Anyone that thinks Cruz lost that fight needs to have their head examined.

Faber thinks he won because he is surrounded by a bunch of "yes men."

You are stupid Ali fans.  Haglar beat Sugar Ray and this fight was the same.  If we fought and I danced around hitting you and you knocked me on my ASS 3 times, I would get up and tell you that you won.  3 times! 

Yelm -  I had it 48-47 for Faber, I think rounds 1 and 4 were definitely his and 2 was very close but he got a knockdown so I gave it to him.  3 and 5 were definitely Dom.  I am not screaming robbery by any means but I was screaming that the 50-45 judge should be fired.

That's exactly how I had it. Us Yelmies think alike.

seg -  He had the better tan and better hair.

Better smile too. Phone Post

Faber got penalized for having my mom cut his hair in the kitchen before this fight. I can tell this is her work. It looks exactly like my 1st, 3rd & 5th grade school picture haircuts. http://t.co/AXjAcK1