How quickly could you get a gun no background chec

Cash in hand. 

Cant buy from family or friends. 

Gun has to be purchased sans background check

i think I could have one in two hours 

between armslist, Craigslist, board at work, and the local newspaper I could have one pretty quickly. I bought guns from a classified ad in the paper not too long ago. Nice older fella had a sweet arsenal for sale. 

I don’t really have a nuanced enough opinion on gun control to share, but I do think it’s interesting how easy it is to get whatever I want within reason without any legitimate paper trail.

Does that matter in any way? I don’t know.  

How quickly do you think you could strap up? 

With a few phone calls and the right amount of cash, couple hours, tops. Even in Commiefornia. 

That said, I won't, haven't and wouldn't. I have my own that meet any and all of my needs, and can't imagine (and pray to never have) a scenario where that's something I need to accomplish. 

With a few exceptions, I doubt many Americans would have too different a story. That it doesn't happen daily is testament to the fallacy of the ease of availability being the cause of most "gun violence". 

I suppose I could walk out to my garage and procur a gun. If I hadn’t lost of all them in a boating accident. What a stupid question to ask. Why do you care?

not long

A few hours

a few hours, but like b.d. said i have what i need and would never buy something hot just for the sake of it.

if things in this country have gotten so bad that I need a gun immediately i've got everything i need. 

bakobell -

I suppose I could walk out to my garage and procur a gun. If I hadn’t lost of all them in a boating accident. What a stupid question to ask. Why do you care?

Sucks that I stored all mine on your boat.  I figured it was the safest place. 

Might take me a day to find one that was stolen. Years ago the time would have been shorter. But I don't know anyone, who knows a guy, anymore. 

Read about a teen recently trying to buy a glock from a guy on Craigslist that used said gun to rob the kid, he shoulda known 250$ was too good a deal.

maybe not two hours but even without internet I imagine I could come up with one in a night if need be.

You can't sell guns on Craigslist. They pull them quick.

Lazy atf agent

123Dominate -

Lazy atf agent

it’s totally legal in my state. 

Private party sales can just be transacted with cash and you’re good to go 

TFK_shampoohorn -

Well, maybe not craigslist, but a buy sell facebook group fo sho 

123Dominate -

Lazy atf agent

Dumb enough to be the CA DOJ.

I keed. I keed. I don't know anyone that stupid. 

Why buy when you can build

bjtrashman -
123Dominate -

Lazy atf agent

it’s totally legal in my state. 

Private party sales can just be transacted with cash and you’re good to go 

And see that, IMO, is a problem. Too many fucking idiots with the means and the desire but not the intelligence or training. 

Same can be said for a lot of things, like cars, tools, knives, etc...but it doesn't change the fact there are some sub-human creatures on this planet that have no right even being in the same room as a firearm. 

bjtrashman -
TFK_shampoohorn -

Well, maybe not craigslist, but a buy sell facebook group fo sho 

Gunlistings.org

What you described is illegal in WA.

Less than an hour. And I wouldn’t have to document anything. I’m in ga

bjtrashman - 

Cash in hand. 

Cant buy from family or friends. 

Gun has to be purchased sans background check

i think I could have one in two hours 

between armslist, Craigslist, board at work, and the local newspaper I could have one pretty quickly. I bought guns from a classified ad in the paper not too long ago. Nice older fella had a sweet arsenal for sale. 

I don’t really have a nuanced enough opinion on gun control to share, but I do think it’s interesting how easy it is to get whatever I want within reason without any legitimate paper trail.

Does that matter in any way? I don’t know.  

How quickly do you think you could strap up? 

Head to South Side of Chicago.

69th and Cottage Grove

Look around.  Ask dudes prowling on the corner about what you need.