How Races RATE Each Other

Makes me think the survey is horseshit. Was this survey done on a college campus? Also, Hispanics view whites less warmly than blacks… umm wtf, no god dam way. Blacks and Hispanics are at war with each other in some parts of the country.

So what does this poll mean? Minorities hate white people way more than whites hate other races?

I guess when you have a percentage of the population buying into the ridiculous 24/7 narrative all whites are racist and minorities are victims being held down by their oppressors this it what it has come to.

[/quote]

Makes me think the survey is horseshit. Was this survey done on a college campus? Also, Hispanics view whites less warmly than blacks… umm wtf, no god dam way. Blacks and Hispanics are at war with each other in some parts of the country.
[/quote]

The younger generation latinos and Asians are being raised to hate white people and this country. Look at the shit they are being taught in school and what they view on social media 24/7.

Absolutely accurate.
Whites are ALSO being raised to hate whites btw.

In the western world. There are more slaves on earth right now than there has ever been at any point in history. Those Africans and arabs still love them some slavery.

I thought about phrasing it as “OPEN slavery” but didn’t want to give D_B an aneurism.

Latino eh?

In my experience the opposite is true. Blacks hate to see other blacks succeed and are extremely bitter and jealous of successful blacks that aren’t celebrities or athletes.

Tariq Nasheed is legitimately mentally retarded.