How safe a bet is Edwards against Diaz?

I have a bunch of leftover crypto on bovada. I keep losing, I want to make a large safe bet. Edwards is +500. How safe is it?

1 Like

Pretty safe but it is fighting. Just look at nates track record fighting actual welterweights. He always gets ragdolled. He can’t out cardio Leon and that’s normally the only way Diaz wins.

1 Like

No fucking way Edwards is +500.Has to be the other way around.

3 Likes

A safer bet is Mayweather at -700. You only lose it if Paul can KO him.

Edwards is the closest thing to a lock I’ve ever seen here, skill wise. But he could get frustrated with the shit talk and gas himself and look like Cerrone did. Diaz has some black magic, somehow.

1 Like

Edwards is +500???

I wouldn’t bet this fight. I expect Edwards to win, but if Diaz leads the dance and gets a rhythm standing I won’t be surprised at all if he wears Edwards out. When I look at Edwards record this is as tough a fight as any he’s had outside of Usman.

2 Likes

Edwards is -475. I feel it’s a pretty safe bet. Anything can happen but Edwards has the speed and striking advantage with a lot more tools. Under rated ground game as well. Edwards will dominate in my opinion.

2 Likes

haha as if that stockton stooge has a fkn chance. He will get so outclassed that I hope he stops posting his bs on twitter. twitter thug

3 Likes

If it goes to the ground Diaz should have a major advantage. That’s a big If. Nates a live dog though. If it goes to the late rounds he’s gotta be the favorite if it’s a dog fight.

Very safe

1 Like

Nate could end up outboxing Leon so bet only what you’re willing to lose

Nate loses standing and on the ground. Leon is a better all around mma fighter. It’s going to be a slaughter

4 Likes

LOL @Stockton Stooge
Gold.

I don’t see any way that Nate wins this fight.

1 Like

Doesn’t Nate often surprise as the underdog? Seems like a dangerous bet.

legit asking.

3 Likes

Yes, this was the exact same talk before the Michael Johnson fight. I’m not saying Johnson is as good as Edwards, but the exact same things were being said about the matchup. Nate embarrassed Johnson.

4 Likes

Edwards elbows are going to slice Nate up. He is the bigger, stronger and more athletic fighter. Minus a crazy submission I can’t see how he wins this fight.

I wouldn’t say major. Didn’t Edwards handle Gunny on the ground quite well?

1 Like