How should I handle this

So I’m dating this chick, she’s a 9/10 and gets a lot of attention. I’m a handsome guy as well, probably 9.5 easily. I’m really into her so far but...

My question is though, this chick is constantly rubbing it in and constantly brags about guys hitting on her on a regular basis. Today she calls me and while we’re talking she mentions “this guy told me to tell u your a lucky guy for having me” and “this guy stopped in the middle of the street trying to talk to me”. 

Now I get a decent amount of attention from females but I don’t feel the need to rub it in her face. Is this like a power trip? She wants me to feel “lucky” for having her? Is it insecurity? 

This is really starting to get annoying and I don’t know how to handle it. Do I just laugh it off? Just not pay any mind to it? Talk to her about it? Break up with the attention seeking whore? What is it? 

Tell her to kick rocks.  You will thank me later.  She requires attention and affirmation constantly ,the moment you cave to that she will be fucking somebody else . It will never be enough.  Walk away   

GHTT_WagonBurner331 -

Tell her to kick rocks.  You will thank me later.  She requires attention and affirmation constantly ,the moment you cave to that she will be fucking somebody else . It will never be enough.  Walk away   

I’m starting to feel that way. I think she wants me to feel “lucky” to have her. Little does she know she’s pushing me away.

Fuck that. 

That would be "cute" for the 1st week or so. Keep it up and she can get lost.

If you haven't ass fucked her yet, you need to do that. Then no matter what she says, you can always reply with "Yeah, but I fucked your ass."

Works for me.

Tell her she's posting in a troll thread.

Date a 6. 

Pics or GTFO

Try communicating. Next time she says something like that just tell her; "I don't need to hear about the attention you get from other guys.".

Is this a deal breaker? Will she eventually stop or does she continually seek validation? 

If you really like her, I'd suggest being honest and telling her it bothers you.

I dated a girl like this. We would go through the line at a grocery store, and the cashier (usually girls) would say "omg you're so gorgeous."

She was a waitress and she'd always tell me guys would tip her $100 bill and leave their phone number.

I ultimately told her that I know she's beautiful, but that when she tells me about other guys hitting on her, or gets boastful about her looks, It's a huge turn off. 

She definitely toned it down. I ended up marrying her and she's an awesome wife.

Also, post pics.

Ha!  Boohoo. Try being a 10 like me...it never stops. 

Weird how all the '18 accounts are dating dimes....

How should you handle it? 

Start by posting pics of her you dirty 18er!!!!!!

It won't stop ,ex wife was same way (No pics) and a legit 9.5 stayed a solid 8.5-9.0 after kids . Women like them can't help themselves.  Good luck bro   

King Trav -

Ha!  Boohoo. Try being a 10 like me...it never stops. 

Show me them titties, fuck meat!

She has no intention of being loyal , keep bangin for fun or if you can’t do that let her go 

Yamie Jagerbomb - 

Pics or GTFO

Someone remembers the rule!

Fuck all of her friends

Hashtag -

If you really like her, I'd suggest being honest and telling her it bothers you.

I dated a girl like this. We would go through the line at a grocery store, and the cashier (usually girls) would say "omg you're so gorgeous."

She was a waitress and she'd always tell me guys would tip her $100 bill and leave their phone number.

I ultimately told her that I know she's beautiful, but that when she tells me about other guys hitting on her, or gets boastful about her looks, It's a huge turn off. 

She definitely toned it down. I ended up marrying her and she's an awesome wife.

Also, post pics.

Can we see pics of your wife.