How soon until Bailey...

...gets that John Cena heat? Pretty sure I started hearing some boos tonight on Raw when she was on the mic. I'd still give her my whacky wavy inflatable ball flailing Topester buddy, though.

I hear boos just about everytime she cuts an in ring promo. But it's never to loud.  Against a heel Sasha she might get turned on tho.

Never. She loses all the time.

If there were boos when she was on the mic it's because people have ears.

I want to like her, but she is terrible. I hate the "character" she plays and her mic work is just awful.

Soon. The fans, at us PWG, can't get enough of Alexa bliss. No matter she is against we would cheer for her

Not gonna lie I can't stand Bailey or Sasha. 

Is this about Bailey Jay? 

1800champagne -

Is this about Bailey Jay? 

I wish.

The problem with Bailey is that she is trying to play the good girl gimmick with a grandma face.

CDavidBlackburn -

The problem with Bailey is that she is trying to play the good girl gimmick with a grandma face.

Lol

There have been boos for weeks now.

Is her nickname moosh mouth? I just listened to her mic work from Raw and she was had all the eloquence of Scott Steiner on the mic without the side effect of being interesting.

My daughter is fan of hers, but even she said "Does it sound like Bayley is not comfortable talking?"

I could see fans giving her the Cena treatment, but I suspect WWE is investing a lot in her marketing. I recently saw a huge banner of her in some mall store, and she was on that Snickers commercial.

The thing about her character is, that might be her actual personality and therefore the easiest for her to play. There were times when I thought Bayley was legit trying to hold back tears while Charlotte was putting her down.

Philanderer - My daughter is fan of hers, but even she said "Does it sound like Bayley is not comfortable talking?"

I could see fans giving her the Cena treatment, but I suspect WWE is investing a lot in her marketing. I recently saw a huge banner of her in some mall store, and she was on that Snickers commercial.

The thing about her character is, that might be her actual personality and therefore the easiest for her to play. There were times when I thought Bayley was legit trying to hold back tears while Charlotte was putting her down.

I've heard many say that the best characters are themselves turned up to 10. If that's Bayley at 10,  she's not going to last long.

Koma - 
Philanderer - My daughter is fan of hers, but even she said "Does it sound like Bayley is not comfortable talking?"

I've heard many say that the best characters are themselves turned up to 10. If that's Bayley at 10,  she's not going to last long.

That's the thing: I'm sure Vince has less patience than fans like my daughter who may currently like Bayley but still dislike guys like Cena and Roman. In that segment with Alexa, Sasha actually saved Bayley from Alexa's "love letter" comment when she asked Bayley "Did you read the last letter I left you?"

I personally don't have the heart to boo Bayley, but damn does she need coaching with her mic work.

I can't remember which one, but one of the women wrestlers said what a positive influence she made to the women's dressing room. They basically said she was so nice and supportive that it made a lot of the women realize how stupid some of the backstabbing, and what not, was. 

I think the only reason she was getting booed is because Alexa Bliss is so over right now. I'm sure they want Bailey to have a big run but they would be fools to not out the title on Bliss, her heel work has been amazing and she is one of the few heels who won't react positively when she is getting cheered

She is a fantastic performer, but there are numerous areas where she could improve her character and delivery. She seems to be cursed with a permanent smile. Even her angry face just looks like she's mildly down in the dumps. I know it goes against her gimmick, but she could afford to show a little more skin, she has a beautiful body. I'm not too fond of the oversized high school letterman's jacket thing.

If she was getting a 50/50 reaction, that wouldn't be so bad... But what I saw on Raw seemed to be little to no reaction at all, which is scary territory. It goes to show that the "childhood dream" gimmick will only get you so far before the fans become disinterested.

Female version of Apollo Crews and a lot of other "good workers" of the modern era. They forget the fact that it's supposed to be a LARP so don't actually live the gimmick, then when they're on the spot with the camera on they get exposed. You have to believe what you're saying, regardless of if it's a script all the great ones make it their own. Then you see the ones who are just reciting a script and you can see the difference.

Great point, JJitsu.

Bayley and Alexa were my favorite up-and-comers of the women's division... and Alexa is doing much better getting her character over. Perfectly-played, snobby little brat- being flawlessly gorgeous doesn't hurt, either. I'd put a second mortgage on my house to hit that.

Bayley is beautiful, too- but it seems like they go out of their way to make her look as unappealing as possible. I get that her gimmick is being an overgrown child with a "dream to be Women's Champion..." but they take it too far in my opinion. If she really loves this business as much as she claims to, I'd have to believe that she recognizes what her true faults are.

To the point in my last post: I said, "she could afford to show a little more skin," and I don't believe it would hurt the gimmick. At all.

Recently (while desperately scanning live broadcasts for Alexa Bliss ass-shots,) I've come to the realization that the editing crew goes way out of their way to avoid "sexualizing" the female talent. If you have even a minor understanding of video production, you realize exactly how far they go out of their way.

Where we'd normally see male crotch and ass-shots in Speedo gear- the camera angle is quickly switched (with unrivalled haste) when a female superstar's ass takes-up the center screen. This, in my opinion, is both ridiculous, sexist, and unfair.

But my point remains; it wouldn't kill Bayley's "I'm just a kid on the inside... and I'm happy to be here, realizing my dream!" gimmick if she wore some bike shorts with the same top.

But, for the love of cake... lose the oversized "high school boyfriend's letterman's jacket." Please. I love Bayley, but that is the most unappealing piece of clothing I have ever seen, dawned by a female performer, in the past 20-some-odd years...

Other mention from my previous post: "permanent smile syndrome." It seems as if she literally can't wipe it off her face. I love Bayley, I want her to succeed- but this is gonna hold her back tremendously. Her promo on Raw last week was really depressing for me. She received little to no reaction from the crowd. You could feel (and see) people getting-up to go take a piss or grab some food. About 350 people were actually invested in her (poorly-delivered) promo. I felt terrible for her.

It makes it difficult to believe she's capable of being "angry" and "mean," when her "angry" response is simply a pouty, "down-in-the-dumps" face with a marble-mouthed, stereotypical reply.

I love Bayley. Don't get me wrong. I just want to see so much more... and I BELIEVE she is capable of so much more than what they're giving her to work with at the moment.

I'm just saying... as a father of two daughters, after convincing them that Bayley was the one they should root for, buying them two different Bayley t-shirts, and then they both get hugs or high-fives from Bayley at the NXT show; then they reveal to me that their favorite characters are Sasha Banks & Alexa Bliss... I can't help but to feel concerned with the progression/effectiveness of Bayley's character... it just doesn't appear to be working- as far as I'm concerned.