How stoked is Khabib right now for...

sekundarburnes -

Is this all-male, no-smiling entourage thing typical of muslim-russian sportsmen?

I'm not sure about all the sports but wrestlers seem to adopt the Khabib approach

The khabib bro jokes are pretty funny, but let's not forget Conor totally swagger jacked his tattoos and look from another man, a male model. That's the gayest thing ever.

scourge -

The khabib bro jokes are pretty funny, but let's not forget Conor totally swagger jacked his tattoos and look from another man, a male model. That's the gayest thing ever.

scourge -

Giving a shit about Conor's style influences is gayer. 

No. Sorry it's not. 

PaynanDiaz -

crack head lookin for someone to play touch butt with in training

Looks like Trey Gowdy 

scourge -

No. Sorry it's not. 

Its not as gay but its still pretty queerish.

Russian Gaethje is a beast

What do you guys think the toilet situation smells like with Khabibs crew?

i bet that toilet seat is just begging for death 

NO MORE HUMMOUS HOT LOADS!

touch - 

Very good grappling rounds with my Brothers. #ufc229

Una publicación compartida de Khabib Nurmagomedov (@khabib_nurmagomedov) el 14 Ago, 2018 a las 9:08 PDT

CAN ANYONE PLEASE POST A LINK OR TWO OF ANY OF HIS CREW IN AN MMA FIGHT?

Anybody else notice the guy in the grey shirt in the front row crying his eyes out? Lol what the hell did they do to him?

I can hear chin strap beards growing .

colubrid1 - 
touch - 

Very good grappling rounds with my Brothers. #ufc229

Una publicación compartida de Khabib Nurmagomedov (@khabib_nurmagomedov) el 14 Ago, 2018 a las 9:08 PDT

CAN ANYONE PLEASE POST A LINK OR TWO OF ANY OF HIS CREW IN AN MMA FIGHT?

Russian Lawler

Russian Mousasi

Russian Fitch

Is Kabob a homosexual? I had my suspicions but this thread really confirms it.