How tall til' it's a hindrance?

I have a tall buddy. He's 6'10".

All normal height housing appliances are a bother. Framed entryways, lights, I have personally seen him hit with a ceiling fan, shower heads, and I just found out bath tubs.

PJ do you even bathe, bro?

Submerge yourself Scarface/Tupac/Roman style with a joint in one hand and just chillaxin all cool and I was shootin' some bball outside of the school?

Glad I'm not a giant. Tall people are weird.

But how tall is too tall? Phone Post 3.0

I'm 6'7" and things are a little annoying.

I think 6'5" would be perfect

Perfect aethsetic height = 6'2"

source: Zyzz

Shower heads can be an annoyance for normal height people. I am 6'3" and had to install an extension pipe to increase the height of my shower head.

I'm 6'3 and on occasion things are uncomfortable. I say 6'1 6'2 Phone Post 3.0

I'm 6'1" and even I have problems with some things. Washing dishes at the sink hurts my back, I have to bend over just enough to be uncomfortable. Same with hand carts. Phone Post 3.0

" I have personally seen him hit with a ceiling fan, shower heads"

^^

You take showers with him?

Aussie Gumby - I'm 6'7" and things are a little annoying.

same here 6'7

Its little things.

when I bought my house I had to buy an adjustable shower head that swiveled because I could not get under the old one without crouching.

I hit my head on stuff on a regular basis.

Nothing fits. NOTHING. 

When I buy a suit i have to spend a ton on tailoring.

and since i am tall but not "big" i have always been a target for people that wanted to be a tough guy. Tall skinny guys are prime targets.

TheBearStare - I'm 6'3 and on occasion things are uncomfortable. I say 6'1 6'2 Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, the world is designed for men who are 6'1".

Someone above said they thought 6'5" would be perfect? Trust me- it's not.

Aussie Gumby - I'm 6'7" and things are a little annoying.

Yup. I'm 6'5 and I think if I were an inch or two taller it'd be irritating as fuck.

I'm 6'2" and beyond that I think things would start to get difficult. We don't seem to have land of the giant people over here like you do in the U.S. Or at least as many. I regularly bang my head of people's light-fittings now and baths aren't particularly big in general. Toes stick out of the end of most beds too. Phone Post 3.0

I would say 6 2 tbh.

There are benefits and negatives.

I can't stand plane seats, especially with broad ass shoulders.

Doing anything where you bend over sucks, runnin is harder on the knees.

You are also less likely to be coordinated Phone Post 3.0

TheBearStare - I'm 6'3 and on occasion things are uncomfortable. I say 6'1 6'2 Phone Post 3.0
Agree. I'm 5'11 and wish I could add a few inches. Phone Post 3.0

5'9 here. I'm the token midget for this thread Phone Post 3.0

6'4 and I have to actively work on my posture. And I need all my stuff tailored, like Passive Jay mentioned. I think one more inch and I'd really be hitting that point of diminishing returns.

But if I was short I'd have hung myself in a closet years ago. Sorry manlet bros; I still love you little guys!

I'm 6'4 and work in an office. I stack my monitors on two teams of paper and most chairs don't fit well. I have an older truck and the seat sits way too low. Also, Finding fitting clothes is near impossible. Any shirt that is long enough is also made for a 300 pound person. Phone Post 3.0

I'm 6'1 and wouldn't mind like 3 more inches

Beep Phone Post 3.0

6'4 here too and shirts are the main problem for me, that and I've resigned to the fact that my shower head aims at my chest. Phone Post 3.0

Aussie Gumby - I'm 6'7" and things are a little annoying.

I'm 6'5". I think everything is designed for people 5'8"-6' Phone Post 3.0

BigPuma - I'm 6'4 and work in an office. I stack my monitors on two teams of paper and most chairs don't fit well. I have an older truck and the seat sits way too low. Also, Finding fitting clothes is near impossible. Any shirt that is long enough is also made for a 300 pound person. Phone Post 3.0
This exactly. I spend the money on extra large tall shirts. Phone Post 3.0