HOW THE HELL DID TAIT LOOSE?

round 1 tait nearly got ko'd.

r2 he was knocked to the ground.

subs werent effective.

thats how the judges saw it

I think some people on here are in love with Tait :)

So much bad grammar on this thread from the title down.

lol, ok man IT WAS A MISTAKE. I wasn't paying attention. forgive me, I'm HUMAN!

"THANKS FOR SPOILING IT FUCKTARD"

You spoiled it for yourself by coming on this forum before you watched it...You can't seriously have expected not to have seen a spoiler.  I thought not, you just wanted a change to call someone a "FUCKTAARD".

It was a pretty sloppy fight. I thought Tait pushed the action more, more attmpets to finish.

I think the knockdown along with all the "Do it for your tumor baby!" hype talk in the corner influenced the judges.

Not just blaming you Mr Oatmeal. There's some quality ejukashun on this thread.

ok, cool. I, myself, am a part of the grammar police

"LOL at Tait landing a solid knee to the stomach and Josh pretending it was a low blow"

Josh didn't respond at all, Herb called it a low blow immediatly.

but wait, he's a full contact stick fighter.

i scored it a draw at that point.

but when you have idiot judges sanctioned by boxing, that's the way it goes. they probably didn't understand tait was maybe 20 seconds away from submitting josh.

and they probably thought josh knocked tait down in round 2.

What's up with all the Tait-hate? He seems like a good guy on the show, why are people always picking on him?

Also, the decision was BS.

What impressed the judges is that tait got rocked in the first round and ran and then got rocked again and jumped into guard. He also took the ali "phantom punch" to the top of the head and got knocked down (and watch his face that wasn't a slip). That is all that stood out in the striking department they mostly just traded.

Yes, Tait had better skills on the ground but that doesn't impress me if a fighter gets tons of "almost submissions" and the other guy counters them all and gets out of them. Tait should have taken his back when he had the chance and sunk in a choke instead of trying to keep striking.

The "low knee" was a wrong call though. It hit him in the gut. Only thing I can think of is they thought it hit the cup on the way up too or something.

"So much bad grammar on this thread from the title down."

Correct. Even after this comment was posted, as seen here-

"You spoiled it for yourself by coming on this forum before you watched it...You can't seriously have expected not to have seen a spoiler. I thought not, you just wanted a change to call someone a "FUCKTAARD"."

Allow me to retort.

1. When talking about a fresh fight, people usually put "spoiler" in the title.

example: Tito vs Shamrock(SPOILER)
    This thread spoiled it in the title.

2. I go to the UG for other things other than TUF.

TUF threads are supposed to be moved to the TUF forum.

3. I like calling people Fucktards.

^^Me too.

"Yes, Tait had better skills on the ground but that doesn't impress me if a fighter gets tons of "almost submissions" and the other guy counters them all and gets out of them."

you have to award the guy that keeps working for submissions,because he is trying to finish the fight.the other fighter is just saving his ass by getting out of the submissions.

"HOW THE HELL DID TAIT LOOSE?"

From what Ive read via decision.

Hope that helps.:)

"Allow me to retort.

1. When talking about a fresh fight, people usually put "spoiler" in the title. example: Tito vs Shamrock(SPOILER) This thread spoiled it in the title."

Umm... Not lately maybe in the pre TUF days, but honestly in the last year every major fight has had the fight spolied in a thread heading...  If you don't want a fight spoiled you need to just stay off of the UG for a couple hours... fact of life.

"2. I go to the UG for other things other than TUF. TUF threads are supposed to be moved to the TUF forum."

Yes but everyone knows that nobody reads the TUF forum, so they all get posted on the UG.  See every other week in history for reference.

"3. I like calling people Fucktards.."

Right, as I mentioned the whole reason for your post

THe problem with judging is that you can't just rule the fight a draw after the fact.

In round 1, you have the two judges ruling it (closely) for Haynes. In round 2, they probably gave it to Haynes because of the knockdown... The problem is, even if they felt the fight was a draw, they can't go back and change their round 1 score card.

Max